Which lifestyle would you choose? Wealthy-single or married-middle class?

Which would you choose wealthy yet single or married yet middle classWhich lifestyle would you choose?Wealthy-single or married-middle class?
  • Which lifestyle would you choose?Wealthy-single or married-middle class?Wealthy single woman with many lovers
  • Which lifestyle would you choose?Wealthy-single or married-middle class?Wealthy single man many lovers
  • Which lifestyle would you choose?Wealthy-single or married-middle class?Married middle class
    Vote C

1733

Most Helpful Girl

• Married/middle class. I don't need to be rich I just need to be able to afford an apartment and to be able to pay my bills and occasionally take vacations or go out for meals.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some things money can't buy...