Which lifestyle would you choose? Wealthy-single or married-middle class?

Which would you choose wealthy yet single or married yet middle classWhich lifestyle would you choose?Wealthy-single or married-middle class?
  • Which lifestyle would you choose?Wealthy-single or married-middle class?Wealthy single woman with many lovers
    Vote A
  • Which lifestyle would you choose?Wealthy-single or married-middle class?Wealthy single man many lovers
    Vote B
  • Which lifestyle would you choose?Wealthy-single or married-middle class?Married middle class
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Married/middle class. I don't need to be rich I just need to be able to afford an apartment and to be able to pay my bills and occasionally take vacations or go out for meals.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some things money can't buy...

2|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've already done married/middle class, so I'd be happy to experience a bit of single/wealthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Married middle class :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I remember I asked something similar to this question a few weeks ago. I literally screwed up with choices. I have voted for wealthy single with many lovers. What option would you pick if you are asked the same question?

1|0
    0|0
    • Wealthy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• If you are ever asked to take a course on social psychology then I would suggest not to take it๐Ÿ˜‚ I took it and now I am regretting it. I wish there was a detailed poll available on here. I am pretty sure that most people who are young must have voted for wealthy because their values in life differ from those of people in their late twenties and older. I am facing the same problem in real life because there is one decision that I have to take which is very much related to your question and I don't know what will be my priorities in future๐Ÿ˜ข

• My lifestyle is already wealthy from my parents, I want to be with my boyfriend, idc how...

6|1
    0|0
  • Married and Middle Class. Studies have repeatedly shown that money can only buy happiness up to the point of financial stability. As long as I have enough to live comfortably without worrying about financial ruin, and I'm able to have the occasional splurge, I'll definitely take marriage and children over extra money.

1|1
    0|0
    • "As long as I have enough to live comfortably without worrying about financial ruin, and I'm able to have the occasional splurge"

That means you are wealthy because, unless you are wealthy, you can't have what you wrote that you wanted.

• Show All
    • @abc3643 Don't know about where you live, but here the shop owners are the worst class to be part of currently (my parents are).

Living in a 35.000 inhabitants town, selling delicatessen and groceries, having to face 6 multinational company food store such as Conad and Carrefour while there was one until the mid 90s, we used to have a decent life, now we are just surviving.

• @Giacomanzo Thanks for that. Exactly my point.

Either you are wealthy or just surviving praying no crisis comes along.

• Single and wealthy. Here's why:
    - As long I've my family members, friends etc. I would be fine. Although having a partner sounds fun, I don't think it's a must. I can have it fun without one and I don't want children. Single isn't that bad.

- With money I could do many things I wants to. I could do my art hobbies and try out none traditional jobs without worrying about my economy. I could also travel more and eat nice.

- With money I could also give to charities or contribute to big projects.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like being alone, so I'm leaning towards middle class family. But, I do love having the freedom to pick up a woman who wants to have sex with me, which would be even easier being wealthy. Torn.

2|0
    0|0
  • The thing about being rich is that you never know if people are with you for you or for your money. Not just in romantic or sexual relationships - in your friendships too. I wouldn't deal well with that uncertainty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wealthy single. Money can buy happiness even if your being nice.

1|1
    0|0
    • You should really attend a grammatic course with your money

• Show All
    • @geislert it's fine. i understood your message loud and clear. and no Grammar isn't important just have fun. that's what this app is for๐Ÿ˜„

• holy shit man

either you are sarcastic or you don't get that my comment shouldn't offend you and should just make some people smile :)

gj on the bachelor degree tho

• Married Middle Class is more attractive to me. Kids and family activities suit me just fine. Middle class doesn't mean you will not have a hot sex wife. I like having someone who loves me to come home to after a business trip.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wealthy single man with no lovers who lives far away from other humans as possible and only interacts with them on a professional basis.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wealthy and single. Not so much for the money or for being single but just because im that opposed to marriage

1|1
    1|1
  • Married middle class
    But if it goes wrong i would lose lots of stuff but if it goes great i could be really happy and such
    While i dont exactly have to worry about money or something if i choose the other one but i doubt i would be really happy

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to be middle class and married and having a small yet cute family

1|0
    0|0
  • wealthy single maybe cuz I'm already hanitual of this fucking single thing so let's grab some cash dood๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • Married middle class :D
    Love is worth so much more than money!

2|1
    0|1
  • Married middle class, it's all I want and need :) I know, I'm a bore.. ๐Ÿ™„

1|0
    0|1
  • As much as I want a relationship and children I'm gonna have to go with wealthy singe with many lovers cause I don't wanna get married

1|0
    0|0
  • The equivalent of being married but without the actual marriage and no kids works for me.

Marriage is just allowing a warm gun be put to your head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I feel slutty since I'm one of the few girls who choose single woman with many lovers

2|0
    0|0
  • At the moment, wealthy and single. When I'm like 30, middle class and married.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that depends. I'm not too sure I want to get married so probably single. But if I wanted to get married then Married middle class

0|0
    0|0
  • Option 2 because I know wealthy people and they don't smile genuinely.

0|0
    0|0
  • wealthy single. holy shit, its raining cash!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would depend on who I'm married to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Married middle class any day of the week

1|0
    0|0
  • wealthy and single. this is a no brainer.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never have sex and homeless

2|1
    0|0
  • wealthy single

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll take Wealthy single anytime.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wealthy and alone

1|0
    0|0
  • Wealthy

1|0
    0|0
  • Married middle class for sure.

1|0
    0|1
  • I rather be rich in life then wealthy and singel

1|1
    0|0
  • Married middle class without a doubt

1|0
    0|0
  • wealthy single

1|1
    0|0
  • Wealthy-single woman without many lovers.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick wealthy Single man.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd even prefer poor married over single

1|0
    0|0
  • Married middle class

1|0
    0|0
  • Married middle class.

1|0
    0|0
  • Money doesn't make you happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle class and single for me thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would prolly pick middle class cuz i dont want to be alone and i want a man for someone who will love me for who i am

1|0
    0|0
    • Girls why are y'all posting privately!! I wanna follow y'all but y'all private ๐Ÿ˜‚whyyyy ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• lol i will

• i followed u ๐Ÿคฃ

• wealthy single with no lovers. best option wasn't included.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean wealthy single for sure because I donโ€™t want any kids but I also donโ€™t want many lovers so take away the many lovers part and I choose wealthy single

2|0
    0|0
  • "B". Definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wealthy single.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes