Guys, is he cheating?

He hasn't been to school the last two days since he is sick so i haven't seen him in person to see how he has been acting. Usually, he texts me back right away or after is done with his sports or whatever. Today, he hasn't texted me at all and i said hope your feeling better (: and he said nothing. Yet i see he is on instagram and Snapchat. Also, last night i called him 3 times. He told me he was at the gym and never called me back. Later, i called him again and he answered on the 3rd call. He said "i didn't get ur other first 2 calls." This whole thing seems shady and i can't tell if i am reading into it too much. I just feel this way bc we typically Text and talk on the phone a lot so now there is barley anything I am super worried and curious what is going on. What do i do? I dont think he would ever cheat and stuff liek this never ever happens. What is going on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is just overwhelmed right now and wants a break. I get away from my gal one or two weeks each year. I don't cheat, I just want some quiet and to do things she wouldn;t like to do. We always have a great reunion and I actually have things to tell her other than work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The best advice I could give is give him some place and don't jump to conclusions.
    That being said if your gut is telling you something then I'd follow it. If he's ghosting you then there is more than likely a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all I have to point out that your feelings are justified because he is indeed acting out of what is the norm for you two. My impression is that he is avoiding you and yes the social media part is looking shady indeed. Just call him and confront him or even better meet him and talk in person. He owes you an explanation whichever that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes relationship needs little bit gaps you can do same things if he ignore that means somethings wrong

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes