Guys, is he cheating?

He hasn't been to school the last two days since he is sick so i haven't seen him in person to see how he has been acting. Usually, he texts me back right away or after is done with his sports or whatever. Today, he hasn't texted me at all and i said hope your feeling better (: and he said nothing. Yet i see he is on instagram and Snapchat. Also, last night i called him 3 times. He told me he was at the gym and never called me back. Later, i called him again and he answered on the 3rd call. He said "i didn't get ur other first 2 calls." This whole thing seems shady and i can't tell if i am reading into it too much. I just feel this way bc we typically Text and talk on the phone a lot so now there is barley anything I am super worried and curious what is going on. What do i do? I dont think he would ever cheat and stuff liek this never ever happens. What is going on?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is just overwhelmed right now and wants a break. I get away from my gal one or two weeks each year. I don't cheat, I just want some quiet and to do things she wouldn;t like to do. We always have a great reunion and I actually have things to tell her other than work.