I dont know what to do with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend has been treating me like shit lately and I never get mad or let her see that I'm upset by it. Today she snapped at me and I finally just went off. I told her about how angry it makes me that she treats me this way. I honestly don't know if it's just time to stop this. I have my own business and she's really starting to impede on my dreams. What do you guys and girls think is the solution?

627

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't break up with her. Girls like her become suicidal after break-ups. I am sure she is doing for your attention, girls love drama. I would say don't see her for a week, and let her sort herself out. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." If you see each other everyday you might get tired of each other.
    Do something different, like going to a nice restaurant or a day trip.
    Breaking up with her and staying with her everyday are both extreme.
    Leaving her alone for a middle is better, safer and more of a balanced choice. You made her girlfriend because there was something good about her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut her loose. Had it happen to me found out she was cheating on me and just being a bitch to me while being nice to others.
    Nobody has time to be treated like that. And to hell with any excuse she pulls out of her ass. Just drop her cold turkey

• Yeah it's starting to feel that way

• Dont let anyone bring you down. If they don't feel like they are on the same page as you, cut em' loose