I dont know what to do with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend has been treating me like shit lately and I never get mad or let her see that I'm upset by it. Today she snapped at me and I finally just went off. I told her about how angry it makes me that she treats me this way. I honestly don't know if it's just time to stop this. I have my own business and she's really starting to impede on my dreams. What do you guys and girls think is the solution?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't break up with her. Girls like her become suicidal after break-ups. I am sure she is doing for your attention, girls love drama. I would say don't see her for a week, and let her sort herself out. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." If you see each other everyday you might get tired of each other.
    Do something different, like going to a nice restaurant or a day trip.
    Breaking up with her and staying with her everyday are both extreme.
    Leaving her alone for a middle is better, safer and more of a balanced choice. You made her girlfriend because there was something good about her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut her loose. Had it happen to me found out she was cheating on me and just being a bitch to me while being nice to others.
    Nobody has time to be treated like that. And to hell with any excuse she pulls out of her ass. Just drop her cold turkey

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's starting to feel that way

• Dont let anyone bring you down. If they don't feel like they are on the same page as you, cut em' loose

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You haven't specified how bad the mistreatment is so I am not sure my recommendation is correct but I would give it time before breaking things off because she might have a reason for acting the way that she does such as a death in the family or a health problem or a terrible situation at school etc... People have off days when they aren't acting their best - as long as this isn' t a problem that happens regularly, it might be forgivable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hiding your feelings and never letting her see that you are upset is a form of dishonesty. So you were dishonest and then you blew up with her. She may be posting "I don;t know what to do with my boyfriend?:

Don;t get wrapped up in deciding who is at fault because 1) you are both at fault, and 2) assigning blame does not fix relationships; it breaks them up.

Is this relationship worth saving?

0|0
    0|0
  • From what you have said you have only shouted at her and not had a proper conversation about it? If you have not calmly spoken to her about how you feel about the way she treats you and your feelings I think now is the time to do so. Depending on how she responds it may very well be time to end it.

0|0
    0|0
    • No sorry maybe it wasn't clear but we've talked about it like 10 times

• Then sounds like it is time for the old boot.

• She mistreats you and you never get mad or show her you’re upset. You do know that’s not a good thing That you don’t communicate?

1|2
    0|0
  • PUT your foot on the ground and tell her 'BITCH IM THE DAMN MAN IN THIS HOUSE' take her by her shoulders grab her tight as fck make sure to protect your balls and look dead in her eyed while saying it. She'll change forever... by the way this advice comes from The Hodgetwins and is professional but unlicensed 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • If your girlfriend is impeding on yo dreams break her off bruh.

Your girl is suppose to support you on your goals and keep your vision clear of what you want to do bruh

You ain't give details so I can't say much but fuck the bitch

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't need her. Any person who does not see the way they treat you and understand what its doing to you , is not worth loosing sleep over. I my self have have been through this with my soon to be ex wife , and i can tell you if you have told whats going on and there is no change , iys time to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • If you told her it makes you angry and she didn't change, it's time to move on. That is not a healthy relationship, and not worth the unnecessary anxiety and anger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up. If you are unhappy, you shouldn't do this to yourself.

0|2
    0|1
  • forbes. com/sites/rogerkay/2011/12/19/generous-tit-for-tat-a-winning-strategy/#76edf56f66eb

^^Read that

Basically, you let her get away with it for far too long before you put your foot down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her to get her shit together or you will leave her.

I wouldn't dump her until I gave her the choice to stay and be respectful, or continue acting like a bitch alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know dude tbh... that's happened to me.. and I've done that to somebody.. The reason was: to breakup... Its like breaking up without hurting the person

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm worried it is like that but she always apologizes and thanks me for dealing with her when she's in a mood like that. Like what do I even say to that

• Just time fixes everything... So wait

• Let her know you're upset by it, and also let her know when she does things you like. If she doesn't end up treating you better, you ought to leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a long talk. Say we need to sit down and talk about this openly. Maybe bring alcohol or something the smoke. That's what I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she can't respect you then she is gone for good.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she gives you suggestions. Than its ok. But if she gives you orders than I think you two need to talk or you need to find someone new...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump her and find someone who is worth your time and energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need to make things a little more specific for us to understand

0|0
    0|0
  • Major discussion needed and if she can't understand your point of view, break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a problem like this and I broke up. Now, I'm so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave her. Do not let her beat you down like you do not matter. I have been their. One almost drove me to Suicide. She even walk in on me sitting their with the bottle of muscle relaxers staring at it as she walk out of the room mumble something like take the whole bottle. I stopped packed all my clothes and left. Walked to my friends house 2 miles away that I hadn't seen in two years called my mother who I haven't talk to in months and moved back home. It is not worth being miserable. By the way I also cancelled her as the beneficiary on my life insurance.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn. What happened after that? Were you able to cut her out of your life completely?

• Show All
    • Sounds like you're much better off without her. Glad you were able to get out of that situation.

• do u know yr girlfriend? tak a minute and really look at her u will find out why

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why you’re still with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on mayyun

0|1
    0|0
  • Forgive her and forget her.

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends. How much you care about her?

0|0
    0|0
  • bite her ear. establish dominance

0|0
    0|0
  • forgive her and love her

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t let her do that to you bro, communicate and tell her you don’t like it and that it’s not right to be treated like that. If she continues hen it’s your decision to stay or leave. Don’t put up with any bullshit my dude. These girls these days have no value or respect for us nice guys. Don’t suffer for one girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have ditched her as soon as it happened. Guys put up with far too much shit from girls.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sounded like she isn't getting enough sex or enough "good" sex to me so she's all grumpy and moody about it. Good makeup sex is what you'll need bro.

0|0
    0|0
    • We have great sex and that seems to be when she's in a better mood lol but we have sex almost every day and she's still in a pissed off mood

• maybe she has a kink or fetish that has not happened or been satisfied with yet? or she could have been faking it? watch out when girls be faking the big O, one way to correct and know for certain you actually had gave her the big O is to get her pussy to squirt lol

• A big problem is lately she's saying she feels kind of useless because she doesn't have a job and I'm bringing in all the money :/

Recommended myTakes