Who should chase who in the dating stage, men or women?

Who do you expect to make the first move? Who should make more of an effort (if needed)?
  • Men
  • Women
  • It depends
    Vote C

1025

Most Helpful Girl

• I also feel like no one should be chasing.. the beginning of a relationship sets the precedent for the rest of it
    if it's a chase 1) it's either a game for the one doing the chasing and when they get what they want, they'll get bored and want to chase someone new
    or 2) the one doing the chasing genuinely feels like the other person is out of their league and will always feel that way which is toxic for any relationship.

I feel like effort needs to come from both sides and the couple should walk side by side throughout the entire relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does there need to be a "chase" too busy to play games got more important stuff to do than to waste time on a maybe.
    You have both a successful guy and lady each with their own professions. It should be a mutual attempt not one sided. That's how problems happen.