Taking a break from girlfriend, what do I do?

It's been 3 weeks since we last saw eachother in person and I miss her a lot.. I don't think she's ready to see me yet, we both have emotional problems and were getting upset with each other over petty things. What should I do? I love her, even when she gets under my skin. She said she cares about me still. We prefer to talk in person when we talk about anything important, like our relationship.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm giving you a high five! You prefer to talk IN PERSON (that is GREAT!!!) Anyway, I know how it is to argue in a relationship and when it keeps happening it IS better to take a step back from the situation. However, getting back together means you need to work at it to keep everything from going sour again. Meet up with her and have a relaxing, romantic evening... or a date and make it feel like the first day again <3

• Thank you for your advice. I think next weekend, this upcoming weekend I work 30 hours, I'm going to bring her a white rose, as I did on our second date. Take her to a nice place for dinner. I hope she still loves me... If she doesn't then it'll seem very silly, make her uncomfortable, and make me feel bad.

• And that she'll never love me.

• So wow what a fun ride