Why does this double standard exist?

It is considered normal for a hot dude to date a fat woman, infact people claim it yo be empowering, but I hardly seen a fat dude getting a girlfriend, bar aside a hot one at that.

1314

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are hypocrites.

Unless a guy is rich and fat, women will generally openly state disgust about a male's appearance but they will in the same sentence state that if you don't date a fat girl you are a shallow body shaming prick.
    When we have standards we are pigs, but their standards are "their right as a woman".

It goes back to responsibility.
    Men are expected to be responsible for what they do and say.
    Women don't take responsibility for much if anything. It is always a males fault.
    We get fat, we are lazy pigs and we should be more responsible for our health.
    Women get fat, "We shouldn't have to try and fit an unrealistic image"
    and they blame men for saying fat is unhealthy and unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because fat love only exists for women since men are so goddamned privileged, the dirty bastards.
    And that is sarcasm, because it's ridiculous that we have this "fat acceptance" movement that applies only to fatass women.