How can I make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Do the small things. When i would goto dinner with my girlfriend at the time I would always fold her napkins into a rose when she left to use the bathroom. Or use toothpaste on my finger and write sweet messages on the mirror before she got in the shower. It doesn't always work as some women dont care about that stuff but its better to be the one that tried vs being the one that didn't

Most Helpful Girl

• Compliment her... but truly mean it. She didn’t want money she wants time effort. To no your there when she needs you. The soft kisses on the forehead, the long cuddles as her head is against your chest... x