Why "I love you "is a problem?

First I am foreigner. For example girl and guy after dating if girl or guy says I love you the other side act like a farmer who saw alien. Guys loving someone is so normal. I kove cats, dogs it is so normal but why? (I hope you get what I mean.)

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don’t know what problem people have saying this. It’s just a word that guarantees nothing, in the end actions do. Also, same, if I can say “I love chocolate” I can just as well say “I love you”, even if it’s only for a moment. I think English doesn’t really have enough vocab to express your feelings properly and deeply in a few words. Furthermore I hate saying “I like you” because heck, I like even more things than I love, so generic. But in the end it’s actions that matter anyway. :)

• you are totally right they should expand their languages

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't love a person like you love chocolate or pizza, those are different kinds of love. You wouldn't make love to a pizza, would you?

• If I am very hungry that can happen

• Shut up 😂