Should I give him another chance?

He was going through a divorce and was separated. I was a good friend to him and loved him he said he love me too. He kept disappearing on me sometimes for a month. He was in and out of my life for 1 and 1/2 year. We haven't been together for 6 months and I just recently asked him if it was over between he and I. He skirted around the question and finally asked me why was I asking and I told him because he was holding me up. He said I'm holding you up and I said yes because I'd like to get on with my life if this isn't going anywhere. He then said okay we're over. I didn't text him I didn't call him and all of a sudden out of the blue he text me and invited me over. I'm really not feeling this guy almost feel like he just wants to have access to me and not totally give me up I haven't told him I've been out with other guys it's really none of his business I feel like he abandoned me emotionally when I was there for him the whole time he was going through his divorce. I do still love him but I feel like I don't want to love him because he's hurt me so should I give him another chance?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you go back then he's going to think he can have you crawling back to him at any time. Plus he most likely will do it again if you give him the chance

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t do it move on with your life you will find a guy that wants you and only you. Don’t be second best or a go between for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes