Why do guys just want easy girls?

Why do they want easy girls who dress provocatively? Do guys even care about falling in love?

219

Most Helpful Girl

• Some men do and some men don't. Most men like to look at attractive women though. Hell, I like looking at attractive guys. If there's some hot, half naked men in front of me and I'm not next to the person I'm dating, you bet you're ass I'm going to enjoy looking at them. I might even want a one night stand (assuming I'm single). Doesn't mean I'm not also still looking for a life partner. I just like to enjoy sex with someone I find hot, even if I don't consider them someone I'd be interested in dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd much prefer a girl who doesn't dress "provocatively". Honestly, whenever I'm on a dating app, I swipe left on any girl that's showing too much, it's just not appropriate in my opinion. Same thing goes for those leggings women wear, they get me so *ahem* but it's so inappropriate. I used to hate it when my ex wore them, I could see her panties through them