Why do guys just want easy girls?

Why do they want easy girls who dress provocatively? Do guys even care about falling in love?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some men do and some men don't. Most men like to look at attractive women though. Hell, I like looking at attractive guys. If there's some hot, half naked men in front of me and I'm not next to the person I'm dating, you bet you're ass I'm going to enjoy looking at them. I might even want a one night stand (assuming I'm single). Doesn't mean I'm not also still looking for a life partner. I just like to enjoy sex with someone I find hot, even if I don't consider them someone I'd be interested in dating.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd much prefer a girl who doesn't dress "provocatively". Honestly, whenever I'm on a dating app, I swipe left on any girl that's showing too much, it's just not appropriate in my opinion. Same thing goes for those leggings women wear, they get me so *ahem* but it's so inappropriate. I used to hate it when my ex wore them, I could see her panties through them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some guys dont want to bother with a chase they aren't sure of succeeding in. A lot. of young guys aren't interested in relationships anyway. That being said, there's plenty of guys who do care about love, and relationships over casual affairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't want a easy girl. We want a girl. Someone to love and be loved by. The thing is some women just play themselfs way to hard, thinking that that is going to make US work harder or respect them more. The true is when that happena we just give up and go search for someone else. Sometimes it's a easy girl because we are desperate. Othertimes She is not a easy girl. Just more open than the previous one

0|0
    0|0
  • Not now, maybe later in life. The concept of "falling in love" is foreign to a lot of young guys, as it is for me. I don't think another person is ever worth all the drama and I'm definitely not looking to settle down anytime soon

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer well dressed women, I'm not into showing off all you got type of attire. Also not into easy women, I like the chase. Now mind you, if I chase it's not after sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been searching for that special someone who loves me as much as I would love her back. Love is the only thing in this world that is worth anyting. I've been trying to fall in love for a long time without much success.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't want easy girls they're just there as an easy option

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy girls are cool sometime... but I like the courtship bit about dating women. You know kind of like they play hard to get, and something is always better if you have to earn it!

0|0
    0|0
  • We want to cuddle and kiss and date and flirt with and fuck pretty girls. It's very simple. What's the problem here?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're picking wrong. Or as we like to say, 'your picker is broken'. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want easy chicks and I Do care about falling love

0|1
    0|0
  • Just easy guys do this but real guys searching for love

1|0
    0|0
  • of course guys do care about those things. you are just around the wrong crowed of guys honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • I want girls who confess that they like me, be the initiator in most things

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't. Easy guys want easy girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • every man or girl doesn't have to fall in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Some don't care about falling in love.

But even those that do, want a girl who wants them back, not one they've ground down her resistance.

The only guys who like 'winning' girls are players who view it as a game.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are young right? It's prob an age thing. Boys are boys. As they grow up they mature and want love.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes