I lied about my age?

I feel really guilty lying to him that I’m an adult.

But I can’t tell him right now cause he hates liar and I’m this situation, I am one.

He once told me that if he ever finds out that I lied to him, he would break up with me

And if thats gonna happen, what we are doing right now is just a waste of time.

But maybe I can keep the secret till I’m actually that age?

He doesn't know my birthday (our relationship is quite new and also I tried not to talk about it with him)

what do I do... help me

912

Most Helpful Guy

• You realize that your lie could put him in prison and labeled as a sex offender for life right? If you have any respect for the guy you will tell him the truth.

• We never ever had sex.

• For the best.

• Yeah.

Most Helpful Girl