What gets a women to fall in love?

In a relationship. What has to happen?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting to know their interests, what they do and don't like. Most women like to be listened to and paid attention to. It's not really about the big things that matter but you know, the small things like her hair, what she likes, their quirks. Being there for them when they need a shoulder to cry on and also being their rock when needed. Showing appreciation for them and what they do for you and being able to express your own feelings and opinions too. Able to express yourself and also her too without judgement and backlash. Just being able to be raw and honest with one another.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He has to have enough positive or attractive physical traits that I find a relationship with him is worthwhile but my physical standards are pretty low.

On top of that he has to be trustworthy and kind. My love is earned through good deeds. I don't care if he is a cardiac surgeon or billionaire investor - until I see him do something good for me or somebody else - I will not be attracted to him. In general I evaluate men by looking at how they treat people who are not "important" to their social standing such the homeless, the sick, the disabled, the elderly, the ugly, the stupid, the weak, the vulnerable, or the person who belongs to a different or opposing religion.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me its a emotional mental connection which is reciprocated.

0|1
    0|1
  • Trust, loyalty, honesty and he must care about me. Loving her usually does the trick, but every person has a different love language. If possible, have her take the free love language quiz on the Internet so you can love her better

2|0
    0|1
  • The interest, honesty, appreciation and the most important the demostration of your true feelings to her, it may change depending on the mindset you both have about the relationship you want to have but in the beginning its all about showing all those qualities.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, I gotta talk to someone and get to know them for at least a 3 months. Took me 5 with the guy I'm with now. It's just getting to know them and seeing if you like their personality or not

1|1
    0|0
  • for me, chemistry and hugs for me primarily ;p

plus honesty communication patience affection respect

0|0
    0|0
    • physical affection (separate from sex) boosts my feelings though if there's a steady stream of it ill be hooked, guys seem to be too shy or disinterested in this so when a guy is comfortable with it it sticks lout. i dont mean cuddling me like a teddy bear just lots of low level affection, here & there. plus i love sleeping next to each other.

• Women are naturally drawn to friends, be her best friend and lover

1|0
    0|1
  • Your company. Including in bed. And then the work you put into the relationship. If you keep putting work into it, even after you have "succeeded" that is what may make it last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, trust, care, protection, the way you look at her and treat her, the time you give her. X

0|0
    0|0
  • The DENNIS method never fails!

0|0
    0|0
  • The chemistry needs to be there, the vibe needs to feel right, and the feeling needs to be mutual.

0|0
    0|1
  • A very high credit limit. Kidding! Its multiple credit cards with high limits.

0|1
    0|1
  • Treating them like people rather than sexual objects is a good start (not saying you don't).

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I like when people actually listen to me and pay attention to what I'm saying

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very natural it can't be forced

1|0
    0|0
  • Liking the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time...

0|1
    0|0
  • garlic bread

0|0
    0|0
  • In 2018? Money

0|1
    0|1
  • By their behaviour

0|0
    0|0
  • don't listen to these women they don't know da wae. it's about money and power. show her that you have a big penis and have alpha qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • An emotional bond... :)

1|0
    0|1
  • 1) Her interest in you
    This is obvious if she likes you from the beginning she will develop deeper feelings for you.
    2) Time
    Even if she is not head over heels regarding you, if you are always there for her and doing for her more than anyone else she will end up fall in love with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of things. For me it's the mental, psychical and sexual attraction. It's his personality and how he acts towards me. When I say how he acts I don't mean showering me with gifts. I mean showing affection and interest. If I feel he's not interested in me, I won't be interested in him either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes