Do you think he is interested in me?

I have been going out with this guy for a few months who is in university. He is very intense about school and more on the introverted/awkward side. We don't see each other that much, usually once every three weeks - a month. It has been like this from the beginning where he is bad at asking to hang out. But we do have continuous text conversations where he always responds enthusiastically with a long response (we don't respond to each other every day). We have only kissed but not had sex because I told him I'm a virgin. He hasn't asked to hang out again since three weeks ago but we are still texting. Is he interested?

Do you think he is interested in me?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're in a serious relationship and go in to uni then it's fine but never date someone whilst they are at uni

• Does it sound like he is interested but just busy?

• Well a lot of uni life is partying and getting carried away so no offence but you're probably a get to when he's bored for someone to talk to. He probably doesn't have feelings yet

Most Helpful Guy

• Like said before much more info would be needed to answer

• Based on this info tho do u think he is?