Where do I find women with low standards without leaving my house?

I know it sounds like a joke but I don't exactly have any options left. Dating apps do nothing, I have no job, I'm a drop out, and I don't have any desire left in life. I just want to be with someone, even if I'm fucked up. I can't do this by myself anymore. I don't even have any supportive friends I can rely on. I need a partner, so if I knew where to go or what to do (that's realistic) that'd help.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not gonna be what you want to hear but you should try and build some friendships first in my opinion. Even if it's online.

It's wouldn't be healthy for either person in a relationship if you relied solely on them emotionally, and it also wouldn't be fair to either of you if the main reason you were with a future partner was because you wanted to be in a relationship as opposed to feeling a real connection with that person.

It also seems like you're seeing a romantic relationship as a kind of fix or something that would give you a reason to live, and that's setting yourself up to be disappointed because you'd still be suffering from mental illness while in a relationship. A partner could offer support but what's really going to help is changes you make to your lifestyle and outlook, hopefully with professional help to make those positive changes.

So yeah, my advice is focus on building friendships and maybe from there let a romantic relationship develop naturally, or at least build a social group as a foundation and work on your mental health 'til you're at a point where you feel like you can date

0|1
    0|0
    • Professional help hasn't helped in over a year of therapy and meds, so you tell me

• It takes time unfortunately :( . You need to keep trying different things until you find something that works for you. And if you don't think what you're doing now is helping, speak up about it to your doctor! I get that that can be really hard and some doctors are more helpful than others, but you deserve to explore different options.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry pal, you're shit outta luck. You want the reward without putting in the work. Life doesn't work like that.

You have 2 options:
    A) continue as you are and be miserable.

B) Get off your ass, put in the work required to be a functional adult, and actually do something with your life.

I guarantee that no girl on the planet will want to date you if the only thing you're good for is keeping the couch warm.

1|0
    0|0
    • Gee I wasn't motivated before but the sunglasses emoji really opened my eyes

• Don't know why that happened, but you asked and I answered.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your 18... Long way to go bud. Im guessing your a gamer. Before you play anything, go for a run. Start doing sit ups and push up. Do them between levels or during a cut scene or commercial. Start small like 15 each time and work your way up. When it gets easy join the military. As a matter of fact start showing interest and azk if you can PT with them. Its their job to help if you show the interest. While your out and about you never know what can happen

1|0
    0|0
    • No interest in the military, like at all

• Well you dont have to join. Just use them to help you work out. Lol being healthy is a big help with depression. I hate running personally, but i do enjoy biking.

• It's a bad idea to get into a relationship in the state that you're in. You need to get something else in your life first whether it be friends or something that motivates you. If you get in a relationship now you will become super dependant on the person and if it doesn't work out I wouldn't be surprised if you become suicidal.

2|0
    0|0
  • Get professional help with your depression first. Only if you start living your own life and get out of the house a partner would be interested in you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Craigslist

0|0
    0|0
  • Women aren’t sexually interested in men they have to emotionally support. You’d date some sweet girl who was in your position. Women generally don’t.

0|1
    2|0
  • Which type of girls are you most interested in? If you're on a budget, and you want a dead-cert option where girls'll be throwing themselves at your feet begging you to fuck them, make them your brides and make them pregnant, I'd recommend Chad. According to the WEF, it's the fourth most male-dominated nation on Earth, but it's considerably less Islamic than Yemen, Pakistan and Syria, and more Christian (41%) than any of the others in the top 10. And yes, it does have several issues- not least of these being high poverty rates and high levels of illiteracy. But hey, you can be a humongous fish in a tiny lake over there- even as a drop-out from high school in America, you'd be overqualified compared to the vast majority of people in the job pool over there, making it easy to find employment. However, it's politically stable, and in the midst of an economic boom, with the Chinese investing heavily in a new rail network and the development of its massive oil reserves.

And Chad also has some of the world's highest birth rates, a high female-male sex ratio, and the world's best marriage laws from a male perspective. Chadian marital laws automatically permit polygamy unless both spouses specify that this is unacceptable upon marriage (with 39% of the women in Chad living in harems), with each wife's family offering dowries to pay the groom, and all women are required to reimburse their dowries, along with all cohabitation expenses, as alimony if they choose to initiate divorce proceedings. In Chad, men also have sole parental authority over their children (with mothers only able to get custody of a child up to the age of 6 in the case of divorce). Consent is not required in marriages. And to cap it all off, Chad also has an implicit age of consent of only 13. So, what do you reckon? Would you save this girl today with your dick?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, wait- without leaving your house. Never mind then, you're pretty much screwed even if you go the mail-order bride option. Tough luck, I guess.

• XD sorry to say that but IT bloody Well cracked me Up M8 lol

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes