Where did the date go wrong? What went wrong here?

I met a guy on tinder and we talked for a day and then met up the next day and went to a bar for drinks. We got drinks and talked. We had good conversation and I could read from his body language he was into and I could see him checking me out a lot. He seem like he was really into me and that he wanted to kiss me. Well earlier talking before we met up he really wanted to kiss me so I kinda was expecting him to make the move. Sure he didn’t even know if was acceptable to kiss a girl on the first date. Like he asked me do you have to wait until the third date and I said not really: just when you’re ready. We left the bar and said bye with a hug. I later that night snap him on Snapchat saying I had fun and I hope he did too. He basically then said how he wished he could seen me with less clothes and that we should meet up again and have bit more action. I thought he wanted sex but he just said kiss but in less open area so he basically can feel me up. He told me he was virgin but wants to be in a relationship to lose it... so we briefly talked about meeting up again and that was that. In the middle of the night he messaged saying hey I don’t think we should meet up again. I wasn’t that into as I thought I was... why did he suddenly change? What did I do wrong...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly you probably did nothing wrong, guys are confusing characters and the majority of them change their minds for no apprant reason.

In this case I reckon the guy was maybe all up for it but then reality hit and maybe he got shy/ nervous of if he met you again you’d be expecting something intimate to happen and a she’s a Virgin he’s like nopeeee can’t do it. So thought it was easier to just say that to you. OR as it’s tinder he has found someone else who’s taken his fancy and she wants to meet him so he’s gone down that avenue... If that’s the case at least he’s been honest before anything happened :)

I honestly wouldn’t worry though or lose any sleep over it. Guys will like you one minuite and claim to not care the next leaving you all like “what did I do” when in reality the girls done nothing the guy just wasn’t sure of what he wanted or went to someone else!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lucky guy. The most successful people on tinder are fboys and sluts. Interesting that a guy with zero experience could even meet someone in real life from there.

Your mistake was picking a boy who didn't know what he was doing.

Try for a man next time and you will score.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks. Well from text beforehand he definitely sounded inexperienced so much I can see a lot of girls dropping just as quick but I gave him a chance.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• One of two things could have happened.
    1: he has a girlfriend and she either found out or almost found out
    2: he got cold feet and wasn't ready.

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay thanks. Well he was claiming he never had a girlfriend before

• Show All
    • I mean you did meet on tinder of course he his telling the truth

• Yeah maybe one of those I think tbh. He did say he never met anyone from online before when we were out. I was more prepared for him to not actually show up.

• Because he wanted an easy lay. You're not giving it to him so he's moving on. You didn't do anything wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever happened it's not your fault ;)
    Just move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe some negative breeze blew pass him and maybe he thought what he was doing wasn't right or so or something

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure, I think he just found another more compatible. Sorry, I am not sure I am correct, but I am rarely wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • because he has hesitation and he isn't sure if he is ready but he likes you, i am a virgin too and i know how he feels

0|0
    0|0
  • He was lacking calmness to handle you.

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is him

0|0
    0|0
  • His girl read his snap

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes