Whats your opinion on a poly relationship?

Polyamory (from Greek πολύ poly, "many, several", and Latin amor, "love") is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the knowledge of all partners. It has been described as "consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy

312

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not one to judge really how other people choose to work their relationships. For them to work we kinda make our own rules to suit the people within it some include adding more people to the dynamic.

Most Helpful Guy

• ... well thank you dictionary that was very informative. but anyways back to the question :D

HMMM I don't care what people do in their relationships. Do whatever you want its not hurting me.