Whats your opinion on a poly relationship?

Polyamory (from Greek πολύ poly, "many, several", and Latin amor, "love") is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the knowledge of all partners. It has been described as "consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not one to judge really how other people choose to work their relationships. For them to work we kinda make our own rules to suit the people within it some include adding more people to the dynamic.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ... well thank you dictionary that was very informative. but anyways back to the question :D

HMMM I don't care what people do in their relationships. Do whatever you want its not hurting me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The emotional intelligence of each person leads them to different conclusions. Sometimes those conclusions are not conclusive at all and rather are the prelude to further growth. Having been in a polyfi relationship, it works for us and creates a form of synergy. A relationship is a social contract, so there is no true right and wrong. It is only the respect for the dynamic we create and the people we create that with which is the standard in which we are held to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it during my horny college years.

Was fun but as we graduated we kind of fell out of being poly and each moved our separate ways

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the only type of relationship I'll have. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not for me, but if it works for other people, good for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Could be interesting but still gotta be careful that favourites don't happen

1|0
    0|0
  • Its taken me many years to realize that it's the type of relationship I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it (not a fan of sharing someone I love with anyone) but to anyone who does more power to ya

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind having many wives but they shouldn't have any husband except for me lol. then, marriage would be something i planned.

0|0
    0|1
  • Think about your favourite shoes... would you prefer wear them or watching someone wearing them?

0|0
    0|2
  • You do you. I'd be cool with it myself if I was with two people I cared that much about.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont do it

0|0
    1|1
    • Lol why not

• Show All
    • Aha and how it is more rewarding

• Once you figure out your needs and your partners needs.. you get to continue having other relationships with people while getting your other needs met, by multiple people you love and love you back. That's not rewarding? Anyone that says it's not likely has a hard time likely being in a regular relationship. I didn't say it was easy.

• I don't have a problem with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I have five girls. Wife loves it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes