Forever alone? Good or bad?

Forever alone? Good or bad?

Had to fix was over the character limit, rather than describing me I'll just post a pic, 80k, own place
Over the last couple years have substantially improved my life in every area and still have several goals I want to accomplish. I've built a good life for myself and turned things around completely and for the most part I feel good. I'm going to be 27 this year & my circle has gotten small. Everyone I know is married, engaged, or having kids.
I dated a girl for 4yrs it ended badly. (She was cheating with multiple guys) but I was a young naive kid then (16-20). Had a couple rough years dealing with depression and anxiety. 2015 tried to get back into dating and did so on and off until August 2017. I was thinking about hanging it up completely and retiring from women and just going mgtow. a lot of people in relationships I see don't even seem happy and the divorce rate now is what 80%? lol Even still though there's a part of me that still wants that but I'm not getting any younger and dating on and off these past few years I never could establish any connection with anyone other than a physical one. I guess in terms of a relationship I wouldn't even know where to begin. Tinder sucks. It's good for hooking up but no type ltr success. Although that's mainly what I use. I don't know where I'd go to meet anyone. But I don't know if it's tinder or me because I know a couple girls I briefly dated who are now in ltrs. Dating is a lot of work and it's time consuming. But I'm done with the whole hook up scene. I want more than that, I want stability, but it's hard and time keeps moving forward. Either way I've come to terms with the fact relationships aren't meant for everyone & I've still got plenty of goals for myself and I'm heading in a positive direction.
It would be nice though.
Advice? Where/how to meet women? How to start/build a relationship? How fast/slow do you move? totally clueless.

11