Forever alone? Good or bad?

Forever alone? Good or bad?

Had to fix was over the character limit, rather than describing me I'll just post a pic, 80k, own place
Over the last couple years have substantially improved my life in every area and still have several goals I want to accomplish. I've built a good life for myself and turned things around completely and for the most part I feel good. I'm going to be 27 this year & my circle has gotten small. Everyone I know is married, engaged, or having kids.
I dated a girl for 4yrs it ended badly. (She was cheating with multiple guys) but I was a young naive kid then (16-20). Had a couple rough years dealing with depression and anxiety. 2015 tried to get back into dating and did so on and off until August 2017. I was thinking about hanging it up completely and retiring from women and just going mgtow. a lot of people in relationships I see don't even seem happy and the divorce rate now is what 80%? lol Even still though there's a part of me that still wants that but I'm not getting any younger and dating on and off these past few years I never could establish any connection with anyone other than a physical one. I guess in terms of a relationship I wouldn't even know where to begin. Tinder sucks. It's good for hooking up but no type ltr success. Although that's mainly what I use. I don't know where I'd go to meet anyone. But I don't know if it's tinder or me because I know a couple girls I briefly dated who are now in ltrs. Dating is a lot of work and it's time consuming. But I'm done with the whole hook up scene. I want more than that, I want stability, but it's hard and time keeps moving forward. Either way I've come to terms with the fact relationships aren't meant for everyone & I've still got plenty of goals for myself and I'm heading in a positive direction.
It would be nice though.
Advice? Where/how to meet women? How to start/build a relationship? How fast/slow do you move? totally clueless.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dating IS a lot of work and rather time consuming. I equal parts love and hate meeting new people. You're very young still and you've got lots of time to still meet someone, if that's what you want to do. The dude I'm currently seeing is 37 and was (is?) still dating and out there trying to find a partner. I think the important thing is to just stay positive and see the close of each relationship as a learning experience. Would it be great if this is the guy I spend the rest of my life with? Yeah, of course it would. It's no big deal if it's not though. I'll still get out there and keep trying to weed through and find a good fit for me. Being single is great and I'd be fine if I die and never find someone, but I will keep trying simply because I like the unique sort of closeness I have when I am in a loving, HEALTHY relationship. BIg emphasis on the healthy. I see plenty of people in miserable relationship, like you said, and I don't know why they stay. Yes, relationships take some work, but being in an overall unhealthy relationship sucks far worse than being single.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not the kind of body I'd expect to see from a guy who is having a hard time finding someone... With that aside, use the 1, 2, 3 technique, when you see a girl you like, count down from 3 in your head, by the time you hit 1, start talking to her. Smile, don't fidget with your hands, jacket, pocket or anything like that. Maintain eye contact and if you want to get a bit cheeky, say something quietly so she'll ask you to repeat what you said, if she leans in when she does that, that's a sign of attraction. My biggest recommendation would be to subscribe to Tripp Advice on YouTube. He went from the very bottom to becoming a dating god and is now a dating coach who has made me exponentially better at dating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes