I told him i wouldent sleep with him and now he treats me like shit? :( what gives? help?

okay ill make this short. So I go to nursing school and there's a guy there I liked. He found out I liked him and we got to talking... problem is we both don't want the same things. I want to see someone casually and possibly date them. He just wants to screw me. I was pretty hurt. Mostly because I thought he felt the same way. He basically told me what he wants to do to me. The conversation ended with me saying it isn't a good idea and i wished him well in school. He read it and never replied back. Its awkward because he's a student but works at the school at the same time. He told me I was very attractive, hot, and beautiful. Now he won't even look at me. He barely acknowledges me. He had to be my patient for a scenario and I had to do a neuro assessment on him. He barley said a word to me and didn't even look me in the eye. But no. everyone else he smiles and makes jokes with. I feel like he hates me. Not that it's crucial but I have to deal with him for 2 years and he isn't treating me like everyone else and people are noticing. I'm 21 and he's almost 30. Please help :(

220

Most Helpful Guy

• well that's why you shouldn't tickle around with people at work or situations like this lol... lesson learnt I hope

second men and women are different and you probably have understood the differences yet
    casually for you is like creating an emotional connection, casually for a male is touch his penis eventually

men and women just see things differently... if he's willing to give you an emotional connection it's not unfair to give a little of what he wants to

you want emotional connection
    he wants to lick your pussy

meet in the middle or let it go lol... it's simple as that hahah
    truth
    BUT I understand how that's waaaay too fast,,.. agreed there and you did the right thing
    the guy sounds like a douchefart 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm honestly speaking, this is something you need to stop caring about.
    So what if everyone’s noticing? Let him ignore way, that’s how he is.
    It’s like me, when I really wanna date someone and they don’t return the feelings, I don’t have that in me to stay friends.

Or when someone tells me they wanna screw me, and I don’t want that, I don’t care if they don’t acknowledge me

You need to find your self worth from within, not from how hot a guy thinks you are.

you are going to the school, to get your degree, focus on that, and make other friends.