I told him i wouldent sleep with him and now he treats me like shit? :( what gives? help?

okay ill make this short. So I go to nursing school and there's a guy there I liked. He found out I liked him and we got to talking... problem is we both don't want the same things. I want to see someone casually and possibly date them. He just wants to screw me. I was pretty hurt. Mostly because I thought he felt the same way. He basically told me what he wants to do to me. The conversation ended with me saying it isn't a good idea and i wished him well in school. He read it and never replied back. Its awkward because he's a student but works at the school at the same time. He told me I was very attractive, hot, and beautiful. Now he won't even look at me. He barely acknowledges me. He had to be my patient for a scenario and I had to do a neuro assessment on him. He barley said a word to me and didn't even look me in the eye. But no. everyone else he smiles and makes jokes with. I feel like he hates me. Not that it's crucial but I have to deal with him for 2 years and he isn't treating me like everyone else and people are noticing. I'm 21 and he's almost 30. Please help :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well that's why you shouldn't tickle around with people at work or situations like this lol... lesson learnt I hope

second men and women are different and you probably have understood the differences yet
    casually for you is like creating an emotional connection, casually for a male is touch his penis eventually

men and women just see things differently... if he's willing to give you an emotional connection it's not unfair to give a little of what he wants to

you want emotional connection
    he wants to lick your pussy

meet in the middle or let it go lol... it's simple as that hahah
    truth
    BUT I understand how that's waaaay too fast,,.. agreed there and you did the right thing
    the guy sounds like a douchefart 😛

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm honestly speaking, this is something you need to stop caring about.
    So what if everyone’s noticing? Let him ignore way, that’s how he is.
    It’s like me, when I really wanna date someone and they don’t return the feelings, I don’t have that in me to stay friends.

Or when someone tells me they wanna screw me, and I don’t want that, I don’t care if they don’t acknowledge me

You need to find your self worth from within, not from how hot a guy thinks you are.

you are going to the school, to get your degree, focus on that, and make other friends.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• uh, what exactly do you want help on? no offense but... it's a done deal. move on from it and it won't be awkward. you already know what you need to know, he told you he wanted to screw you and you said no and he obviously only cared about you for sex. what else is there to say? you need to find another interest, but don't give in to him because that is a low for you and only another low for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just as I thought.
    He's doing what any rationally-minded guy would do and moving onto people who might actually have what he's looking for.

"Treating (you) like shit." Omfg XD

0|1
    1|0
  • You should be proud of yourself for not allowing yourself be a piece of meat for a scumbag. Focus on yourself and finish school. Life will provide you with someome that will respect you and love you.

0|1
    0|1
  • Seriously. U have to move on if your interests dont match

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah well if he's not responding to me in the middle of a scenario where i am being graded pass or fail and deliberately ignores me in those situations and is playing my patient then he better grow the fuck up.

• Tell him that

• Well he moved on, so should you. If he's putting your work/grades at risk you should confront him and possibly take it to a supervisor to ensure you're not partnered with him again.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants to have fun with you why the fuck do you take it as disrespect or offend? Its not like he's fucking you in a disrespectful way. No shit you hurt him he had high hopes for you

0|0
    0|1
  • Man, he's a fucktard. Just ignore him and keep in going. I'm sure it's clear, or will be clear, to everyone that he's an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older than you... yes. more mature... apparently not. Move on. You don't want someone like that

1|1
    0|0
  • Well u have 3 options.
    Make the word go around the school.
    Do Him
    Or do a reverse on him with a hot guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t give him another thought. He just wanted one thing from u and when he didn’t get it, he cut u off. Fuggitaboutem!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Big deal. Move on and focus on your goals and not some fool only looking for a nut to bust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on. They guy's a prick and doesn't deserve to even date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's his immature response. Not much you can do about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me ask you a question. Do you think a guy like that is worth your time?

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody likes their time wasted

0|0
    2|0
  • dump him. he isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a fuckboi and he's mind gaming you, move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about him. He's a user.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL at all of the comments from the guys so quick to berate the guy. Think about this for a minute... you got a girl making a take on the internet, asking for advice and help about a guy that treats her like shit... as opposed to forgetting all about him, and moving on.

I guarantee you that if this guy was a nice guy, she wouldn't even give him a second thought, or she'd already be bored.

Surely a guy like this not associating with her is a blessing...

0|1
    0|0
  • He only wanted sex, he sees you as a hit and run , not saying you are

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes