Are my #STANDARDS too high?

He has to treat me like a the ultimate princess. He has to make $100,000 at least. He has to have a 8/10 face at least. He needs to be physically fit and strong. He has to have a strong immune system. His mom and hiS sisters have to be nice to me.
  • YeS
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're:

*Rich and don't need his money.
    *10/10 in body and face.
    *Fun and wild with no limits.
    *Perfect arm candy for rich parties.
    *No jealousy, no drama ever.
    *Always ready and available on call.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Income and fitness are a bit high depending on what you consider strong. I wouldn’t expect a guy to lift me over his head. The rest is good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In that case, you need to be an 8/10, you need to be the ultimate caretaker/nanny, you need to be physically fit and sexy by his standards. You should be healthy too and your family should be nice to him. Standards work both ways, you know :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met you, but already you seem very shallow. What is it about you that makes you think any man that met these standards can't do better than you? Or do you just want to be alone?

0|0
    0|0
  • But, those aren't physical standards...
    So physically you have very low standards..
    Personality wise you have average standards..
    And money wise high standards

0|0
    0|0
  • The first part is a little ridiculous unless you meet those standards yoself.. The second part is coo though..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are the same as a woman then no. But if you're some fatass lame broke ass girl then your standards are high as the goddamn sky

1|0
    0|0
  • I do to point people think I’m high maintenance but i don’t expect my girlfriend to maintain me I maintain myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol @ half of the women voting NO. Just lol

So expecting an 8/10 guy who makes 6 figures a year and treats you like the "ultimate princess" isn't too high of standards?

0|0
    0|0
  • You chose your man, don't let him chose you. It's you the one that will be with him so make a selfish decision. I always do. Especially know that I'm older. I'm even more picky

0|0
    0|0
  • You sure you're 19? Cause you're coming in hot at 13 right now

2|0
    0|0
  • Are you even serious? And my second question is: why do you think that you are worth it?

0|0
    0|0
  • The first three may be too high. The last three nah. What if he has brothers though?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the correct answer may be no but you'll have to be those things too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You should focus more on who he is rather than what.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what do you bring to the table that is worth all of that?

0|0
    0|0
  • What is wrong with having high standards? You do you!

0|0
    0|0
    • Cause standards too high become a hindrance and more about you want than the person you need..

• You better be able to meet the equal to those standards lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have any standards, love will come to you trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Your standards are so low, have some respect

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no such a thing that high standards

0|0
    0|0
  • I have all those I guess so its cool