Why can't I get a girlfriend?

I mean, I'm not unattractive (I don't think. I'll put some pics up so you can judge that for yourself). I'm not mean, I'm a little weird, but no weirder than any one else. I'm smart, but I really try to be humble about it and I hardly ever bring up my grades. I admit, I can be pretty nerdy at times, but I don't see how that would effect my chances. Plus, it's not like I'm not putting myself out there. I'm generally an outgoing person. I really just don't get it.Why can't I get a girlfriend??Why can't I get a girlfriend??

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Could just be bad luck (you're not those women's type) or maybe you're not asking as many people out as you think. For plenty of people it takes time to find someone they click with though. Don't get discouraged and just keep at it I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you go out and talk to 20 women, at least one will be interested and desire you as her boyfriend.

Wheather it's the girl you truly desire is a different story, but you'll at least have a girlfriend.