Why can't I get a girlfriend?

I mean, I'm not unattractive (I don't think. I'll put some pics up so you can judge that for yourself). I'm not mean, I'm a little weird, but no weirder than any one else. I'm smart, but I really try to be humble about it and I hardly ever bring up my grades. I admit, I can be pretty nerdy at times, but I don't see how that would effect my chances. Plus, it's not like I'm not putting myself out there. I'm generally an outgoing person. I really just don't get it.Why can't I get a girlfriend??Why can't I get a girlfriend??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Could just be bad luck (you're not those women's type) or maybe you're not asking as many people out as you think. For plenty of people it takes time to find someone they click with though. Don't get discouraged and just keep at it I guess.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you go out and talk to 20 women, at least one will be interested and desire you as her boyfriend.

Wheather it's the girl you truly desire is a different story, but you'll at least have a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Girls date guys they can trust and open up to. Girls date guys who are virtuous and humble and respectful and gentle and kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot get a boyfriend but that does'nt make me think i'm less pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think it's usually the people your chasing after. I asked myself the same question for awhile. You can't force this to happen, unless you want to be unhappy later. It honestly isn't that hard, you might not be chasing after people who don't want you, have a boyfriend, or are not into nerd culture.

If that's not the case, then I'd turn to online dating. It's a good place to practice, your conversation. So just relax and let it happen. It will happen. Trust me. You just can't force these things. It makes you look desperate and gives you stress you don't need.

0|0
    0|0
  • You lack confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean why can't you get a girlfriend, are you pursuing anyone? or are you waiting for girls to approach and start a relationship with you first?

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re cute. Do you ask girls out? It’s a numbers game.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes