Why do girls cry over celebrities?

My girlfriend has been watching the show about Waco , Texas. She's crying over David Koresh she said it' not fair he has to be so hot. She's in love with him right now it' all she talks about. She tried to watch some videos of him on YouTube but she got upset when she saw his wife and his kids with him she said they were so lucky she wishes she was old enough t be there. She was just 3 months old still in the hospital when the fire happened and when he died. She said if she lived in Texas then she would have definitely married him she wouldn't care how old she was I don't think he would have cared either. She said she wishes she could go back in time and changed her age and married him maybe she could have saved him or done something to help. She cried the other night when watching the show. She has a friend that lives in Waco she hopes to go there one day she said she's gonna take flowers to his grave if she does. I think she's gone a little too far with him. She even has dreams about her and him she said some aren't really nice. She wakes up at night sometime crying. She cries over him like that girl on YouTube cried for Justin Bieber only she's worse. Why do girls cry over male celebrities? How can I help her get over him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its disturbing that your girl is in a relationship with you yet she fantasies about another guy celebrity or not , that's not normal. Also some girls get obsessed over celebrities which i find silly because at the end they have their lives and you have yours and you aren't a part of their life so why act all crazy? Anyways she has an obsession and an unhealthy one i recommend she sees a therapist also if truley loves you she wouldn't say she would marry him if she could because wtf? Thats an obvious clue that she dont love you pal

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes