Can a guy who doesn't want a relationship suddenly find himself wanting to be with you?

He told this one guy how he's not looking for anything because it's senior year... he knows i'm not the hookup kind of girl and said if he was just looking for that he would have already asked me. I am not easy to get and I kind of challenge/confuse him (something he's not used to because he's pretty popular and gets around). Yet he continues to talk to me and asks about me and my day and tries to keep the conversations going... i'm confused. I think i intrigue him a bit... he's popular and he said he always thought I was quiet and shy... but he's definitely realizing i am much more complex than he thought...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, he can find himself suddenly wanting to be with you, to see what it's like, etc. Judging by how you describe him, and my own experiences, he won't transform who he is and has been because he finds you interesting and surprising, someone with some depth. He may be showing interest to test you and see just how hard or easy you are to get. Either way, he clearly likes you and is interested. I would tell you not to read too far into it, trust your gut and don't blind yourself to who he is and has been.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not sure what his plans after senior are, but if he wanted a relationship and would try to make it work, he'd have gone for it. For now it seems he doesn't want a relationship but he's interested enough to continue interacting/flirting. He may not get or want a hook up, but guys are human. They can want good company too.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you started seeing another guy watch how fast he comes back in wanting you.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's definitely interested. Are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Things happen

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes