Why is it so bad that men love sex?

Like what's the big deal? You have things you want, like cuddles, dates, pampering, etc. Like sex is free, and it's exercise and it's fun as Shit.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess for some girls it is. But some can find much more satisfaction in toys. Toys give you TONS of orgasms, easy to use, no risk of disease or pregnancy, and most importantly doesn't hurt- unless you're a masochist, but yeah- because you KNOW how to please yourself in non-painful ways.

Sex is a little different. It has risks, the guy you're with doesn't know your body the way you do, and once they get going, even if it hurts they might not notice., which while it isn't always their fault sucks for us. Only 30% of women can orgasm from it. Really, it's a bit of a chore.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with the sex toys thing. Most women say didlos do it better, and I recently learned that sex toys for men pretty much the same deal. Only problem is where's the connection. Like I'm bonding spiritually with a fleshlight xD. And I also understand if the person doesn't or isn't interested. But I'm talking like in relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not

The big deal is how they express it. By being overly sleazy when single. Or pressuring women who they are with

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To me it's only bad when someone is pushy about it. Like they can't take rejection once in a while or they don't respect my boundaries or act like a wounded puppy when I try to direct them to what works for me. Dealt with a lot of that shit with my ex and it totally killed me sex drive. We do it maybe once or twice a month. Now I'm with a new dude that is not pushy and listens to me. We get it on like once or twice a day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly like I agree with that 100%

• The think is that, you men sees women as a sex object. Some have that lust in their mind which isn't good at all, this is why things like rape, molestation happens. So dear men, there things beyond sex too. Being a pervert won't help because for women, she has to protect her body all the time because of those perverts.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like those few men who rape/molest are in very few numbers... I can actually say it hurt to read that large of a generalization... Reading this made it seem like every person with a D*** is going to go up to the next chick he see and rape her right there... I can honestly say that I know i could never do anything like what you just said nor would any guy that I know. I agree that there are some guys who see women as a toy, but there is always a flip side. There are women who toy with guys too.

• @Nathaiel hey, don't mean like that. I know in mist of the western countries it's rare. But here specially in my country, such things happen and it's very disheartening. It maybe because of our culture that men turned to be like that. They always have lust in their eyes whenever a woman passes by *sigh*

• It’s only bad when boys love sex that involves a woman *that doesn’t enjoy it just as much*

1|3
    0|0
  • It’s not bad. Embrace it. You’re a man- and we were genetically made to reproduce and fuck as many women as possible.

0|0
    1|1
  • I don’t think it’s a bad thing at all... sex is amazing I LOVE IT!!! who wouldn’t?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad... Us women just want a balance is all... Give us cuddles, we give sex haha

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad but there are more things apart from sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving sex isn't bad. No more than loving chocolate or puppies or swimming! How, when and why could be bad. With whom could be bad. It's a matter of perspective. Why would you want to invest your sex life with someone who doesn't view it the same way you do, anyway? If you're pushy about it, that's bad. If you're not on the same wavelength, that's bad. Find balance first, see if the problem isn't with your view of things, and always communicate! If you don't talk about it, you won't get any changes.

0|1
    0|1
  • It's not bad at all, everyone is different with different levels of hormones it's only natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said it was bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont want any of that shit

0|0
    1|1
  • As females we are judgemental😂

0|1
    0|0
  • 👌👌👌

0|0
    0|0
  • So true!

I love sex.

But I have limits tho. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls love sex too

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you mad? Who hurt you?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a big deal because their wants are not aligning. It's annoying when someone constantly wants something you are avoiding or when someone is obsessed with something you care nothing about and vice versa. If your interests clash rather than align it's usually a problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • So why get into a relationship with somebody if you know outta the gate you aren't gonna keep up with his or her sex drive?

• Show All
    • I guess you're right... so that only means most girls are out of luck, where do you find a guy that doesn't have an overwhelming sex drive?

• Haha, it dies down I wish I still had the drive I had at 18. Like once a week isn't overwhelming. The best example of how sex works for men is by comparing testicles to breast when they produce milk. If you don't pump your boobies on a regular basis it affects personalities, moods eat.

• Because you’re out of control!

0|0
    0|0
    • How so? I've never forced or taken sex from a women?

• Show All
    • Ten four, never have sex with women! Got it chief!

• You must when order to.

Recommended myTakes