Why is it so bad that men love sex?

Like what's the big deal? You have things you want, like cuddles, dates, pampering, etc. Like sex is free, and it's exercise and it's fun as Shit.

164

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess for some girls it is. But some can find much more satisfaction in toys. Toys give you TONS of orgasms, easy to use, no risk of disease or pregnancy, and most importantly doesn't hurt- unless you're a masochist, but yeah- because you KNOW how to please yourself in non-painful ways.

Sex is a little different. It has risks, the guy you're with doesn't know your body the way you do, and once they get going, even if it hurts they might not notice., which while it isn't always their fault sucks for us. Only 30% of women can orgasm from it. Really, it's a bit of a chore.

• I agree with the sex toys thing. Most women say didlos do it better, and I recently learned that sex toys for men pretty much the same deal. Only problem is where's the connection. Like I'm bonding spiritually with a fleshlight xD. And I also understand if the person doesn't or isn't interested. But I'm talking like in relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not

The big deal is how they express it. By being overly sleazy when single. Or pressuring women who they are with