Guy with a girlfriend keeps pursuing me. What should I do?

My car broke down so I took it to the mechanic I've been going to for a few years now (he's a young, good looking man) and has always been very friendly and reliable, but I hadn't been there in a while.

There were a few things wrong with the car and over about the course of two weeks I was in and out of the shop. One time I was there with him for three hours or so, just talking with him while he worked on my car. He also did a lot of labour for free for me, which I thought was really nice of him. I was once stranded about n hour or so out of town and he came and rescued me and got my car going.

He had sent me a Friend Request just before that and I accepted. Then out of the blue he started messaging me, just making casual conversation, which I thought was a bit strange but it got me a bit excited because I had always been attracted to him.

One night he told me, out if the blue, that he was very attracted to me. I told him that I felt the same but it wasn't appropriate because he has a girlfriend. He agreed it was wrong, but we continued to keep talking but stayed friendly.

He messaged me pretty much daily. I know it's wrong to reply and and keep this going but I can't seem to stop.

The other night he messaged me and brought up how he liked me and how much he was attracted to me. We got a bit flirty -- flirtier than ever before -- however, I got things off after a while and said that it was wrong, and said nothing would happen with us until he left his girlfriend.

Last night, we talked again some more and he asked if I wanted to hangout sometime -- as friends. I told him if we hung out absolutely nothing romantic or sexual would happen but he said he was of course fine with that.

I'm not sure what to do. I know what the right thing is to do, but I just feel really attracted to him and like there is a connection. Obviously I would *never* do anything with him while he has a girlfriend, but I can't stop talking to him and answering when he calls or texts.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You really shouldn't hang out with him... You know where this is going if you think about it. He needs to make a decision and you don't really want a guy that will leave his girlfriend for you, you want him to leave her because it's not right for him. Are you interested in anyone else?