I just got dumped. I don't know what to do, all I know is that I'm hurting?

I just feel so hurt and inadequate. I feel like I wasn't good enough for her. I just got dumped. I don't know what to do, all I know is that I'm hurting.?

715

Most Helpful Girl

• Do your best to better yourself so that you can meet someone who truly will appreciate you and work on making yourself feel better! Eventually, she'll know what she lost and you will have moved on to bigger and better things, hon! 💜

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a standing 8 count but don't feel knocked out. Find a way to get up. Dust yourself off and go again.

In the interim respect, your feelings and don't listen to advice from others. Only you truly know how you are feeling