I just got dumped. I don't know what to do, all I know is that I'm hurting?

I just feel so hurt and inadequate. I feel like I wasn't good enough for her. I just got dumped. I don't know what to do, all I know is that I'm hurting.?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do your best to better yourself so that you can meet someone who truly will appreciate you and work on making yourself feel better! Eventually, she'll know what she lost and you will have moved on to bigger and better things, hon! 💜

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a standing 8 count but don't feel knocked out. Find a way to get up. Dust yourself off and go again.

In the interim respect, your feelings and don't listen to advice from others. Only you truly know how you are feeling

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It not that you aren't good enough. Just that you two didn't fit. There is some woman out there that will appreciate you more and think you're perfect for her. I'm sorry it hurts. But as a woman who has experienced heart break a few time I know it will get better. Take care of you now.😊

0|1
    0|0
  • That's what happens when you get dumped... you hurt. Take some time, get over it, move on. NEXT ! In the immortal words of Mae West (paraphrased) ... " ... the best way to get over a woman is to get another one under you" haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Relax, dont try to get her back, dont talk about her, dont show any feelings (weak), try your best to not be pathetic, believe that its gonna make u stronger, move on with your life, Focus only on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Recently happened to me... all I know is, you have to keep letting time go by, and try and take it second by second , cause that's all you can do until the hurt goes away

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah… it sucks. Just focus on something else for a while. self-improvement is always a good one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Look at this break up as a sign from nature to move on and find someone else that will appreciate you for who you are.
    Plain simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man up bro. You’ll find someone else... I suggest MGTOW if you really want to up your knowledge-base.

0|1
    0|0
  • Enjoy the fact that experienced that type of love and embrace what comes after because one's loss is another treasure your heart belongs somewhere its needed like desires

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s somebody for everybody it’s not a it looks.. find someone that accepts you for the way you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude get some ambition and goals. The hell you care about a chick that don't care about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was the reason?

0|0
    0|0
    • OMG I made the same painting as the one in your profile picture yesterday!!!

• Show All
    • Thank you. Thats so sweet

• @Time_Still You're welcome. Don't be so critical of yourself. Most people don't even have a hobby and you put effort in something valuable.

• Your 19. You won't even remember in 6 months.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you feel that way?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for another girl...

0|1
    0|0
  • Focus on urself do what u love to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Millions of other women out there

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you play fortnite?

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll get used to being alone

0|0
    0|0
  • It gets easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was her reason for breaking up with you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes