Why do guys just want hot women?

It's the ladies they fantasize about.. or dream of fucking...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What is it called like when people ask a question that implies something that is not true? Like "why are all black people always too late?" Or why is the sun always above us?"
    This thing must have a name. Does someone know it? Because i need this term in my life ever since i'm on GaG.

It is impossible to answer you, because you question implies that guys JUST want hot women. And since that is not true, none of the answers will be valuable. So try to rephrase your question. I mean it is for YOu, not for US. You want an opinion on something, and you will neber get it as long as your question is alwready false

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shut up and stop talking shit, you're just looking for reason to hate pretty women. Men hate attractive women, and treat them like shit. Maybe try not being dull and boring with no qualities and you'll find a man, a plain woman has a bigger chance of having long-term and stable love.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• not everyone is perfect and what we think of being the perfect body type for our sexual attraction
    we all have tastes and opinions of what turns us on
    if you make your self appealing to the opposite sex you will attract it
    the mind is amazing when it is in the mode for finding a sexual partner a mate or just even a sex partner
    release those pheromones and what what will happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do women only want "hot" guys? By the way, everyone has a different opinion on "hot". One person might think a woman is the hottest person theyve ever seen and another might think that same girl is the ugliest theyve ever seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • They dont. Hot women only have sex appeal, that's it. More likely that there not as smart. I'd say 75 percent. But there are beautiful geniuses. Most have some kind of mental aspect to them that will drop their scale rating to zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a serious question? Nobody wants to be in a relationship with someone they don’t find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't it obvious? While settle for average when you can go for the prettiest considering she is cool?

1|1
    0|1
  • So you're telling me YOU would want a fat, hairy, ugly guy? Forgive me being skeptical.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not prejudiced against ugly chicks or anything, but only hot chicks arouse me sexually. Nothing I can do about it, sorry.

0|1
    0|0
    • Must say I'm surprised by some of the answers. Especially considering how regularly I see questions like "I'm an ugly guy, why won't hot women date me?"

• coz in my opinoin hot women means lovely , laugh a lot , do what I wanna her to do and I'm horny

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the fantasy they create for themselves... makes the men feel more powerful.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't have to be hot but you have to be attractive to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your statement is incorrect.

1|1
    0|0
  • How do I delete someone's question?

1|2
    0|0
  • What if I told you looks were entirely subjective

1|1
    0|0
  • Evolution

0|0
    0|0
    • Guys care a lot more about looks simply because guys care about looks witch they only care about because guys care about looks so they want to procreate with women who will have attractive babies so they will have i higher chance of having children

• Simple, they give voluntary erections

0|0
    0|0
  • we want them to fuck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys want a girl for personality. I sure do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they are hot? As simple as that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I fantasize about girls in my life mostly. They’re attractive enough to me, I don’t know if you’d call them hot. I think that’s true for most guys.

But why would guys wanting women they’re attracted too be a problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do women just want hot guys?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes