Why do guys just want hot women?

It's the ladies they fantasize about.. or dream of fucking...

220

Most Helpful Guy

• What is it called like when people ask a question that implies something that is not true? Like "why are all black people always too late?" Or why is the sun always above us?"
    This thing must have a name. Does someone know it? Because i need this term in my life ever since i'm on GaG.

It is impossible to answer you, because you question implies that guys JUST want hot women. And since that is not true, none of the answers will be valuable. So try to rephrase your question. I mean it is for YOu, not for US. You want an opinion on something, and you will neber get it as long as your question is alwready false

Most Helpful Girl

• Shut up and stop talking shit, you're just looking for reason to hate pretty women. Men hate attractive women, and treat them like shit. Maybe try not being dull and boring with no qualities and you'll find a man, a plain woman has a bigger chance of having long-term and stable love.