Guys, what makes a girl worth the effort?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I know/feel she will make me happy. If I know that I probably won't find another one like her.
    Either way, not something a girl can really control (probably)

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean a girl can’t control?

• A girl can't control whether someone will be happy if they dated her. It is all about the other person and what they consider happiness.
      Sure, a girl can try and make her boyfriend happy, but only if she knows what he wants. If she doesn't it is out of her control.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Everyone has a different answer to this. Honestly, I think the most important thing you can do is, if someone tells you that you're worth it or that it doesn't feel like effort to them, take them at their word and don't second-guess it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she gives mutual reciprocation. Both side have to give and take in order for a relationship to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's genuine, not some fake two faced scandalous shit bag. Can't lie, can't cheat. Same goes for the guy. No double standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she’s hot and has an awesome personality

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's not easy to take her home.

0|0
    0|1
  • fucking her

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you please elaborate?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like for example if you meet a girl and she’s your dream girl; she has a great perosnality and is beautiful. But she has trouble opening up because of past exes that have messed her up. And for example she has shown you she cares, is there for you when you need her, and has put in effort but she can be a bit difficult at times.

• I will give her some time and space to open up, to explore me.

• Not being alone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes