How can I get a girl to stay and be in a relationship with me after 4 dates?

How to get her to be my girlfriend? I'm dating anyone right now but I found it rather difficult to get into a relationship with women after a few dates.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• After 4 dates, if you haven’t hooked up, you never will. You want to keep a girl? Simple. You make her cum, well and often, inside two dates. After that she’ll worship you like your dick has the cure for cancer inside.

0|0
    0|0
    • I only had 4 dates with one girl and by the fourth date it was obvious she wasn't gonna have sex with me or date me, but naive me didn't see the signs. I only dated two girls the first I only had two dates the first date with her was a blind date as well.

• You’ll know after one date, two max. If you haven’t at least kissed, then you won’t get any further. Get out and move on.

• Well the second girl I did kiss her on the second maybe first date I can't remember which I honestly didn't intend to date her, but the first I didn't know the second date was when you kissed and failed to read the signs which I see now was a mistake

• Because we have a giant ego

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually have no ego years of mandatory school and jobs and friends and family made sure of that.

• In fact I be hard pressed to say my self-esteem is even at average level or even low self-esteem at this moment seems like too much self-esteem

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes