So is he not attracted to me?

So my boyfriend told me that I have a great personality and a amazing smile. Does that not mean he finds me beautiful? He said he loved everything about me. What does that mean?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehm it's obvious that he finds you beautiful? He already said that he loves everything about you so there s no room for doubt. And if he likes your smile the most, and not your body (it doesn't mean he doesn't like your body, it means he adores your smile the most), u should be happy with that cuz he's a keeper. Not many guys are like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• What it means is what potatoisme said. He told you what he likes the most about you, physically. And to also say that you have a great personality is very positive. Your boyfriend is very happy being with you is what it all means.