Women when you get approached (Answer for both online/in person if you can), how do you differentiate between what the guys/girls intentions are?

Probably sounds like an obvious question, but is there any tricks or anything you use?
Are there certain things or words or actions that come across as "wanting to be friends", "just wants to talk", "relationship related", or "sexually driven"?

Pls no haterino, i'm looking to finally start approaching women, at least online and I want to make sure i'm not coming across the wrong way.
If you need to know, i'm open to all of the above, but i'm mainly looking for friendships/people to talk to regularly.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I don't have the highest opinion of men. Online I automatically assume they have purely sexual interests not romantic, regardless of what they have to say. In real life I assume it's purely platonic unless they flat out tell me. I am very aloof in that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that's not encouraging. Why's that? Is social media use very prevalent where you live?

• Show All
    • @leifleoden therefor I was asking. Is there a way, not to look suspicious?

• Sadly, not in today's accusatory hyper sensitive culture.

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's what you're interested in, make it clear right away and contact people who seem to have a common interest or something else in common with you, and starting communicating with them about it (indicates you're sincere).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• @Buckzor as I said, it wasn't about anything romantic and I had no intentions. Or do you think messaging any girl here is automatically seen as if I am trying something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Any kind of examples?

• Show All
    • @leifleoden I agree. And I also have no idea.

• I will say this, there is multi-million dollar prize for the tech company that creates an app to do this for us. And a lot of companies are working on this.

• I also, have this question

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes