What should Eric and I do tonight?

Small town USA. Next biggest town is 30 minutes away. Both get off work around 5:30 and have to go to bed early-ish. What should we do? He’s 29 and I’m 22. We’ve been dating for 2 months. What should Eric and I do tonight?

722

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a picnic.

Go hiking, if you have trails you don't mind trees and dirt and bugs. I know some people hate that sort of thing though.

Go to a playground and act like a little kid.

Find another couple, go to a grocery store, and have cart races.

If you've got a pool hall, go play billiards.
    Skating rinks
    parks
    local museums
    Paint by numbers!! With your wrong hand
    Go to random businesses... tell them you're on a scavenger hunt, and ask for random obscure items. It can be pretty humorous, and you get free stuff. It's not really a romantic thing... but its fun as hell.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go crazy and crash a party or a wedding lol. You know something. Or go paintballing. Now mix art and guns and a killing situation. you're gonna have fun for sure. Or at least you'll lose weight lol. Its a win win.