What should Eric and I do tonight?

Small town USA. Next biggest town is 30 minutes away. Both get off work around 5:30 and have to go to bed early-ish. What should we do? He’s 29 and I’m 22. We’ve been dating for 2 months. What should Eric and I do tonight?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a picnic.

Go hiking, if you have trails you don't mind trees and dirt and bugs. I know some people hate that sort of thing though.

Go to a playground and act like a little kid.

Find another couple, go to a grocery store, and have cart races.

If you've got a pool hall, go play billiards.
    Skating rinks
    parks
    local museums
    Paint by numbers!! With your wrong hand
    Go to random businesses... tell them you're on a scavenger hunt, and ask for random obscure items. It can be pretty humorous, and you get free stuff. It's not really a romantic thing... but its fun as hell.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go crazy and crash a party or a wedding lol. You know something. Or go paintballing. Now mix art and guns and a killing situation. you're gonna have fun for sure. Or at least you'll lose weight lol. Its a win win.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Go for a movie or something. Or even better, get back after work is done, freshen up, then go for dinner at a cozy/romantic/boutique eatery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you do, don't cook him something and certainly don't put ketchup on it if you do...

Hmm, evening out but you want/need to go to bed early... see if there's a comedy show or play or concert or something of that nature... but not a movie. Unless it's a comedy. Don't be fancy or formal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I won’t be cooking. Ketchup is delicious! We don’t have theaters. Just a movie theater

• Everyone seems to be suggesting dinner and a movie and you seem to enjoy that idea so there you go. But make sure it's a funny movie, or at least not something overly dramatic. Don't be fancy, though. For crying out loud it's a Thursday night, no need to be fancy.

• Lol I know. We’ve done dinner and movie a lot. I’m not picky. He wants Mexican so guess it’s dinner so far and I don't know what else. I don’t care as long as I get to see him! 😋

• I mean people are gonna say sex personally I say home cooked dinner then a movie while you fall asleep cuddling I want that right now 💯😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Go out for a nice dinner and have a walk after. Unless you have a move theatre in town then maybe a movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • dinner and a movie. andi guess your not into sex so thats out lol 😂 whats bed time

2|0
    0|0
    • About 9-10. Nah no sex

• Show All
    • did you wake up all smiley this morning. 😋😋

• Yeahhhh 😋😘😊 always esp after a good night kiss. He doesn’t always do that

• Make some dinner. Maybe watch a movie. Or go for a walk if the weather and nature there is nice 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • Refer to one of my questions..
    "What to do on a date"

1|0
    0|0
  • Change your name to Donna and marry Eric.

2|0
    0|0
  • Go ice skating

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to sleep you need your rest :P

1|0
    0|0
  • A sex marathon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Karaoke

1|1
    0|0
  • Each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch a movie.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to nap tbh...

0|0
    0|0
  • you should donate money to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit a pub and drink some beer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
    • How about something a little less intimate?

• Show All
    • If you are here waiting for people opinion than you are running your day ask yourself what you wanna do?

• Well I don’t know what I want to do. That’s why I’m asking for ideas

• have a meal and then have sex, long and hard sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Get together once every week

0|0
    0|0
  • Well have sex over course

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink Natty Light around a bonfire. That’s what I always did growing up, anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • you can begin by not giving him false hopes ,
    and he can begin by reducing his expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to a snackbar.. Do it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes