Guys, Do you find south Asian (india, pakistan, nepal, bangladesh, srilanka, Afghanistan, maldives) girls attractive?

What are your thoughts about them? Have you ever dated girl from any of these country?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, I'm talking to an Indian woman right now (first time in my life I have even thought about a relationship with a woman from South Asia).

For me personally, they are far less attractive than women from some other parts of the world (and I've been to some of the countries you listed), and there are significant cultural differences, which also doesn't help.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Of course, some are very beautiful. Never dated anyone was a foreign country. The cultural differences might be the main obstacles to dating them rather than their attractiveness. If she were a strict follower of Islam than that wouldn't work. I don't follow Islam and I never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am cautious aboht dating them, regardless of physical beauty. Their native cultures are wildly different in regards to marriage and dating, and if she or her family embraces these values, it makes a westerner like myself hesitant to even approach them, regardless of how attracted I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I love is Indian American. Her parents were born in India but she was born in the US. We're not dating, as much as I would like that. Our paths are separate right now, but she is very attractive to me.

She kind of looks like one of these pictures I saw of Kim Kardashian without makeup. Not exactly, but similar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE THIS QUESTION. I don't find women from SPECIFIC PLACES attraction just cause they're from A SPECIFIC PLACE.
    Men are attracted to women based on how they look and act, some men PREFER certain women based on countries, but not limited to. I will find some girls from different countries attractive, and others not, and it's not because of where they're from, but them being WOMEN.
    No, I haven't dated any women from those listed countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they’re often very lovely people, but have been brutalised into a subservient mindset due to their parents’ religious beliefs. Personally I love them way more than white women, who usually just want my money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many of them are GORGEOUS. Honest to God I would date anyone regardless of where they are from as long as they are faithful, nice to look at, and can hold a conversation. I also need someone to be as accepting as I am. I respect ones culture and I would love it if they respected my mannerisms and beliefs

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... Those are south Asia? I've dated a girl from Malaysia. She was a girl and was cute. See no real difference. Slightly different features means some guys might not find them as attractive and some might find them more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like any other country some are attractive and some aren't. I did like a girl from Afghanistan, but never dated her because she wasn't interested in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... like other races, some are and some aren't. I have dated Persian girls. Due to the differences in cultures, I don't ever see it working long term, however both girls were very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do look attractive but i never liked the culture

0|0
    0|0
  • There are too many variables to definitively say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated girls from there no but dosnt mean i won't ether

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never dated one but I would have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..