When dating to a new person is it important to mention that you are still friends with an ex?

I'm dating a new guy, I was wondering if I should tell him that I am still very close friends with my ex or just wait until he asks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't stay friends with an ex while dating someone. Period. This could lead to worse problems. The guy you're currently dating doesn't deserve such nonsensical drama that could arise due to this.

0|0
    0|0
    • My ex and I don't like drama so we try to stay away from it, we were best friends before getting together so that's why we decided to stay friends after.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best to tell him at the beginning... A lot of guys are not okay with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's important to say so now. It shows that you're not hiding anything from him. Where if you don't say anything and he finds out himself, he'll think you're keeping things from him. Think if it was reversed. You'd probably like to know as well right?

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl told me at the very beginning that she was best friends with her ex... I'd leave. That is too risky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm would say wait until he asked or if he asked about past relationships bring it up

0|0
    0|0
  • It's none of his business that you and your ex still have a relationship. Don't tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should wait or do something that will make him realise

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes