When dating to a new person is it important to mention that you are still friends with an ex?

I'm dating a new guy, I was wondering if I should tell him that I am still very close friends with my ex or just wait until he asks.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't stay friends with an ex while dating someone. Period. This could lead to worse problems. The guy you're currently dating doesn't deserve such nonsensical drama that could arise due to this.

• My ex and I don't like drama so we try to stay away from it, we were best friends before getting together so that's why we decided to stay friends after.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best to tell him at the beginning... A lot of guys are not okay with it.