Don’t you agree?

Don’t you agree?

1125

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I actually think the idea of waiting until marriage is unhealthy. For a number of reasons, but mostly because. What if you aren't compatible with the other person sexually, well now you are married so deal with it. If you wait until marriage you probably don't know what you like so you will be trying to learn the same time as your partner which is all kinds of clumsy

Most Helpful Girl

• That is true for those that are open to marriage. For people like me that are happy to live with their partner, it is not true. I just hope my implant continues to work. I do not want children.