Don’t you agree?

Don’t you agree?

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I actually think the idea of waiting until marriage is unhealthy. For a number of reasons, but mostly because. What if you aren't compatible with the other person sexually, well now you are married so deal with it. If you wait until marriage you probably don't know what you like so you will be trying to learn the same time as your partner which is all kinds of clumsy

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That is true for those that are open to marriage. For people like me that are happy to live with their partner, it is not true. I just hope my implant continues to work. I do not want children.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol shit like this is why the Bible belt states in the US have a far higher teen pregnancy rate than any other states. Teens are going to have sex not matter what anyone says or does. No amount of fire and brimstone threats, or save it till marriage bullshit will change that.
    Just give the poor little bastards proper sex education and contraception. We don't need any more 15 yr olds having kids and fucking their lives up.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Asker I am an employee of Pagan Industries my Boss is Nader I kindly ask you to fill out this questionpaper and send it back to me asap

What is your name?
    Your Answer: ___________

Yours Faithfully
    Orhan Yoduk

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, this is like "well... if you're going to enjoy something, add all these stupids rules to life's simplest pleasures."

0|0
    0|0
  • I see what happened there... Its way to tell the guy his dick is tiny. "Wear the wedding ring" if you're gonna make love, wear it as a cock ring but since he has a tiny dick a finger ring would fit rightly. Well played.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't really think out was very subtle but it seems everyone disagreeing based on rings not directly stopping disease missed that it implies abstinence. So i agree, abstinence is definitely the safest choice there is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would never date anyone who wants to wait until marriage. There’s other, better ways to practice safe sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be stupid lol people don't not make stupid choices because of marriage you would have people getting married to get tun tun then cheating on there partner after

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. Wedding rings don't prevent you from contracting HIV.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree, now I just need someone to marry me. I am kind of clueless how to date so it might take awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not safe sex. That's just sex. Do use proper protection whether or not you're married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wedding rings do not protect you from STDs, so no, these are not the safest things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marriage isn't safe at all. This is more of a religious thing than actual fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Partially agreed.. the wedding ring is important but the feelings are even more so for me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving one for life will Dave you so much heartache ho for it and don't look back

0|0
    0|0
  • How is a wedding ring the safest thing my husband can still give me an std lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope gotta test drive her before I commit to the purchase

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree. But still checkfor stds lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark ages mentality

0|1
    0|0
  • Not when you're having sex as a teenager.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree but that’s kind of cute

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • I half way agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • My sex life fell apart after marriage, so it's pretty hard for me to advocate waiting for marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy fuck, this is cheesy

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes