Is it okay to date a poor guy?

So I've been dating my boyfriend for about 8 months and he is uneducated. He dropped out from school at the age of 15 because of financial problem. (Im 16 he’s 17).

. I know there’s no future in him but i just couldn’t leave him. The last time i left he did cuts in his wrist. My parents didn’t know how broke he is and im scared that if i tell them about his condition right now they will ask me to leave him. He is a warm hearted person and i love him so much. He did wanna find a job but no one is going to employed him. Should i dump him because of this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is obviously mentally unstable or "in a difficult place" especially if he is self harming, which isn't necessarily his fault.

You should help him get on his feet, which may take a lot of effort but you're helping a person in need. If he's willing to put in the work and graft then there is no reason why you can't build a fortune together for your family.

Why do you think there is no future with him?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Find one job for him... Doesn't matter what it is.. You should care for him for some period at least... Rescue him out of troubles... It's the one you can favour to him in the name of love...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's down to you it's a hard choice I personally wouldn't as I would feel the need to help them find work but that's how I was grown

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Give him time. Encourage him to complete his studies. Even in a public school

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes