Is it okay to date a poor guy?

So I've been dating my boyfriend for about 8 months and he is uneducated. He dropped out from school at the age of 15 because of financial problem. (Im 16 he’s 17).

. I know there’s no future in him but i just couldn’t leave him. The last time i left he did cuts in his wrist. My parents didn’t know how broke he is and im scared that if i tell them about his condition right now they will ask me to leave him. He is a warm hearted person and i love him so much. He did wanna find a job but no one is going to employed him. Should i dump him because of this?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He is obviously mentally unstable or "in a difficult place" especially if he is self harming, which isn't necessarily his fault.

You should help him get on his feet, which may take a lot of effort but you're helping a person in need. If he's willing to put in the work and graft then there is no reason why you can't build a fortune together for your family.

Why do you think there is no future with him?