Her confidence is down because of me?

I dated a girl a while ago. She ended up standing me up in a way. I haven't asked her out since but i always say hey to her.

Anyways i think her self esteem is being lowered by me not asking her out despite her showing interest (hugging, flirting, etc). Im not going to say how i know for reasons.

What should i do? Ask her out or just let her come to me? We see each other all of the time. I don't know if i should just make a move or just let her make a decision to bit on me heavy. I was around her this past weekend and she pretended to be drunk around me. I just spoke to her for a while and left.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you like her then ask her out again. It used to be a "thing" so say no the the first date... I don't know why, it was stupid... but if you wait for her to come around, and like you think her confidence is shaken, then she probably won't. If you don't want her anymore, make it clear to her that you aren't interested. Otherwise you are leading her on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked her a week ago "what she wanted". And she said nothing. I then clarified and said "like between us". When i leave she starts staring at me and dancing all crazy

• Show All
    • She didn't really say anything after i clarified from what i remember. Its blurry. She's like 20ish. I'm 22.

-
      I don't know how experienced she is. I'm assuming she's casually dated a bit. She was acting drunk around me the past weekend (even though she really wasn't), but i didn't make a move. I just hugged her and talked a bit. She then started dancing again and looked back at me and smiled.

-
      The only reason i don't want to ask her out is because i'm not sure if she would really want to be around me. It would feel a lot better if she would initiate it after standing me up. She been consistently saying hi, hugging me and stuff. I don't know what to do.

• If she is hugging up on you, and flirting she is probably interested. I don't know anyone who just flirts for the hell of it. I would just ask her out again. It's not like you are worried about being friends with this girl. If she says no, then at least you know and can move on.

• Dude if u r interested in her that way ask her out asap and dont hesitate to do so but if u aren't then u couldnt do ur deeds in life based on someone elses feelings...

0|0
    0|0
    • Im interested but i dont feel good going out with a girl that doesn't really want to. I was waiting for her to hit on me more

• If she wants you she'll come around.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes