Her confidence is down because of me?

I dated a girl a while ago. She ended up standing me up in a way. I haven't asked her out since but i always say hey to her.

Anyways i think her self esteem is being lowered by me not asking her out despite her showing interest (hugging, flirting, etc). Im not going to say how i know for reasons.

What should i do? Ask her out or just let her come to me? We see each other all of the time. I don't know if i should just make a move or just let her make a decision to bit on me heavy. I was around her this past weekend and she pretended to be drunk around me. I just spoke to her for a while and left.

21