Would you date a bisexual girl?

1892

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would cause I am and I love the female body

1792
  • I've only being in two long-term relationships tbh (one two-half years and one [current ] just gone 3 years) and both were bisexual haha. It didn't make anything weird haha it was just normal except i get more chance to talk about other cute girls :')

• Have before. Would again.
    there's no negative to it tbh. And there's always that positive of being able to have fun conversations about the girls she thinks are hot :p

• I have, and I would. It certainly has benefits when the girl brings another girl along and you all end up in bed. And when the guy needs a break, the girls take care of each other. Just my opinion, but I believe most girls are bisexual, they just don't want to admit it.

• Absolutely. Women are far more aesthetically pleasing to look at than men, so if a bisexual girl is attracted to you enough you date you, that's quite a compliment.

It's safe to say most straight guys have a 2 girl threesome fantasy, so if you have enough trust in the relationship, then that could bring another exciting edge to the relationship, but the key is trust. Trust comes from communication and honesty. Many people successfully have open relationships. The biggest issue with cheating isn't the sex, it's the broken trust, so even this can be navigated.

• Nailed it! Even the most socially conservative guys I know would likely date somebody who is bi. I know one of them did a one night stand with somebody trans. Not to totally disregard what they say about their hate for LGBTQA+, but a lot of it is more bark than bite. One day they'll say they wish a gay guy dead. The next, they'll spend a full day having nice conversations with them. I've seen it plenty.

• I forgot to mention also, you nailed the 2 girl threesome fantasy guys have. Really doesn't matter who it is, especially if it's a young guy, they are more than likely to approve.

• I am a bisexual girl and I have a boyfriend that’s ok with it

• I've dated two before. It can get complicated because now you have to worry about competition from both ends, but they were awesome to date.

• Yes. I have. And whilst we were together she slept with a girl but told me after. Not sure if it was cheating but it wasn't a serious relationship anyway

• sure. she can even sleep with other girls, if she wants.

I would ask that she not use any oversize toys, though..

• I had two bisexual girlfriends at the same time for a while. Sometimes we could all get together (we lived in different cities), and it was fantastic.

• Depends. At first blush, it sounds sexy and alluring, however if she's going to leave me for another girl I'd be upset.

• Oohhhh yesss! If I were available at the time of meeting her, sure!

• Truth be told, my ideal sexual relationship is a woman who wants to see other women together.

• No a bisexual is the same as gay guy and they are both discussing

• Wouldn’t have in the past because I was very religious but I have converted to a less strict religion so now I would.

• Yeah there os no reason stoping me from doing that unless she's afraid of commitment or something like that

• Well... I guess I mean, if she's nice and stuff... and she likes me vo. ov

• Yes, it would be fun to be able to check out women together

• I almost dating one way in the past. She was a great friend. Bisexual women are cool.

• Might be interesting, as long as she doesn't leave me

• Sure there is a chance for a threesome with another girl

• Yes, I would, babe. You can even bring her home with you.😉

• If she brings her girlfriend, I would fuck them both

• Yep, definitely. If she were interested in me that is

• If she's pretty and we have a click, yeah sure why not?

• Yes if she was bisexual in a way that involved me at the same time

• no. it would be very compelling to protect him from both men and women lol.

• Yeah sure as long as she's not in some mmf threesome

• Yes maammm i would lol

• As a man or a lesbian I wouldn't.

• Probably not, no.

• I am dating one.

• I might try it out just to see how it goes.

• Most girls are so yeah

• False fact but still about 30% which is no small percentage to laugh at

• Everyone should be bi so yes

• Yeah lol

• Yes, I have alredy dated a lot

• I see no reason not too.

• Nah I prefer straight girls.

• Sure

• Absolutely

• My ex was one so yeah.

• Yes I would

• I am a bisexual girl.

• nah. she's 2x more likely to cheat

• Totally understand that reasoning. My bi ex actually got cheated on by her ex because he went with another guy secretly. It is always a possibility not to be pushed aside.

• @errorgoodnameunfound exactly

bi people usually prefer one side of the coin over the other.

• It does sorta seem that way. But not ALL bi people are like this. I would date somebody bi, biut I feel bi or not, dating ANYONE needs to be with caution that it can turn out horribly.

• I already do and I love it

• Yep :)

• I would but id be hesitant at first

• Hell yeah!

• No I wouldn’t

• Why not

Show More
59