Is going out with multiple girls at once acceptable?

So I decided to try out online dating. I ended up starting talking to four different girls all around the same time and was able to set up dates with all of them. I met them all and liked each one so I set up second dates with each of them.

My plan was to get to know them all a little better before deciding which one I got along with the best and breaking things off with the others. There is one who stands out the most to me but really they all seem great and I'm just starting to get to know them all.

I don't really want to tell them all that I'm seeing multiple girls at once but I also don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I won't be kissing or doing sexual things or anything like that with any of them until I'm only seeing one girl. Still though I'm feeling a little guilty about seeing more than one girl at once even though it's just getting to know them.

Any thoughts on whether or not what I'm doing is acceptable? And if it is at what point is it necessary to tell them? Even if I keep things from getting at all serious I don't know what someone would feel like I owed them if I went out with them say 3-4 times.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro made my day 😂😂
    Please just make sure they don‘t know each other.. otherwise they will think you‘re a player. I don‘t see a problem in getting to know more girls at once. Unless (as you said) you don‘t have sexual a relationship with them, because they will get clingy and never let you go 👀

I mean, it‘s all nice to have something with several at once but it‘s to much stress, believe me.. you don‘t wanna go trough that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You really should let them know you’re not only seeing them. Otherwise they’re bound to find out one way or another and you won’t be dating anyone at all.