Should I ask m out or get over him?

So there's this guy I really liked. We never really talked but I saw him looking at me a few times. Also he's a year older than me. 2,5 months ago I let a friend of a friend tell him I liked him, and he said I should talk to him first. So I went to see him with two other girls from his class (I know I maybe should've gone alone but I was way too scared). I was scared that I would start to stutter so I only said 'hey'. There was an awkward silence so one of the girls sort of asked him out for me. He's kinda shy and introverted and a lot of people think he's a little weird, so he could've been a little intimidated. He didn't know what to answer so I don't know if he really doesn't wanna go out or if he was scared too. I've seen him in the hallways but never spoke to him again...
Normally I crush very easily and get over someone very quickly, but this time it was diffrent and now I like him even more.

I had to take a survey today in his class and it was really awkward, I saw him and his friends looking at me all the time (but I'm not sure if it was a good thing because he wrote that his gender was 'cucumber'... so maybe they were just making fun of me or he was trying to be funny idkkk)
I was thinking about maybe talk to him or ask him out again myself but since today I'm thinking I should really get over him.
So what should I do?

(sorry for the bad english)

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him out but don't rush. Be friends with him first and then when it's ok, u may ask him out

Most Helpful Guy

• U posted this like 3 weeks ago why have u not spoken to him by yourself

• His or my friends are allways there
      And I'm also still not sure if I should do it or not...

• He will end up finding someone else if you keep messing around with this

• Okay I'll try