Is being shy a turn off?

Lol for me it's isn'ttt

954

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

853
  • I find shy people a turn on because I like to do gentle teasing with them, not like bullying.

I mean as in, when I see them I like to go over to them and get close to them till I can get them to have a conversation with me and I don't overdo it either as I don't want to lose them as friends but not so little that I don't manage to get a conversation out of them XD <3

• Depends, if you're a little shy when first trying to talk to me it's cute. But if you're too scared to talk to the McDonald's cashier to order your food, it's a turn off.

• No, as long as it's not too shy I like people to be able to actually open their mouth lol. I am shy to start with but I'm also happy to meet new people as well, I just don't like being "loud and proud".

If someone is shy and is obviously attracted to me it's definitely not a turn off πŸ˜‰

• Only if you take forever to open up. Sometimes I have given up on girls who just take to long to get a little freindly. If after 10 times of me coming over and her not talking beyond hello...

• Some times it can be cute, other times might give the impression that the girl is a b*tch. Depends on the girl really.

• Shy but curious & willingness to serve is kinda turn on actually

• I like shy girls. So it is acrually a turn on, or better say pro.

• Wellll but you love me already even without me being shy right? πŸ˜‚

• I will hit you up in private message. This connection between us has to get stronger :P

• Haha well sure πŸ˜‹

• Oh no, once the shy ones come out their shell they are the freakiest!!

• Lots of people are shy. It's a bit immature and likely you'll grow out of it some.
    Don't confuse introversion with shyness. About a quarter of the population is introverted - and the extroverts think there's something wrong with them.

• For girls no. For me is turn on. Girls mostly don't like guys who are shy like me

• i tell u whenever i enter a classroom the first girl i notice is not that social butterfly but the shy and quite girl in the corner, i wonder what might be going on in world inside her mind.

• Yeah, it make nothing to happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Two shy people put together will want the other want to make a move and nothing will happen. It does not serve in society a shy couple.

• Its not turn-off for guys but its the "act of cowardliness" to woman
    For Woman lol, Shy woman are the best in the world.

• Now I know why you haven't proposed me until now lol.

• Just so long as "shy" isn't code for "needlessly subversive and non-communicative."

• It's only a turn off to people who aren't worth talking to, just gotta know how to pick em out of a crowd.

• Nope, especially as shy women used the be wild in the bed. :)

• Not necessarily. Although reluctance due to shyness can be annoying

• Nope being shy isn't a turn off.. I think it's cute when a girls shy.

• Not to me. I don't mind if she's shy as long as she does talk to me.

• Depends as it can lead to perusing a relationship being needlessly hard

• It won't get you a man. I'll say that much. Not necessarily unattractive though. Just harder to approach a shy person.

• Nope... Not at all... It's an amazing experience to know a shy person from inside... Online after s month... How r u doing... @nickyBBB

• Nope but I tend to mistake shyness as not being interested, so while shyness isn't a turnoff, it won't get you very far with me.

• i think it can be, especially if he seems to be showing interest but is really shy about it

• Yes it is. She still seemed to stick around me and wait for me to talk to her, which I didn't because she never talked back.

• Shy girls are the cutest😍😍😍

• Shyness = Cuteness

• It really is for me. If you’re shy, dating is out of the question.

• If you female no if you male than yes you will basically be invisible to women.

• Shy guys are cute lol when they approach shyly that's sooo cute

• The truth hurts I know but don't worry a shy women most men would be very attractive to because it gives him the chance to embrace his masculine side.

• I'm asexual

• Definitely not

• Being shy is a white lie. No nice guys

• Nope. Massive turn on!! Massive!!!

• Its turn on

• Not at all i love shy girls!!

• nopw

• No, definitely

• I like it

• Nope it isn't

• I think Is not

• No, we can still work on that

• No its hard to get so its sexy

• no...

• No not for me, but only if I know she likes me

• No, It's not a turn off but being a wimp sure is.

• Nope

• depends

Show More
11