Guys, what qualities do do look for in a “perfect partner“?

What traits personality wise do you look for and why? What things are most important to you?

Contrary to this, what would you dislike in a partner?

Finally what appearance preferences do you have for a potential girlfriend?

✌🏻💕

8

Most Helpful Guy

• These are all very broad questions that each individual will have a different answer for.
    Generally speaking, guys who just wanna get laid look for willingness and focus more on aesthetics.
    Men who are looking for a partnership seek a person who knows who she is, who is independent or strong, has confidence, and self respect. More though, what level of crazy can he put up with. Also what level of stupid can you put up with.

• I made it broad for that exact reason lol I want different perspectives

• I treasure honesty, independence, intelligence, sense of humor, optimism and an ability to both criticize and not give up on herself.
      I disfavor pettiness, hate, bigotry, lack of self respect, constant sarcasm, and smoking.
      Appearance wise, i prefer a slim to athletic build, clean, sense of style, and a B or C cup. Hair color and style don't matter much as that can be changed.

• Well no you can’t get with someone who looks a certain way and then expect them to change it!

My ex did that and he was controlling and an arsehole so I got rid