My girlfriend doesn't post me on Snapchat?

Have a girlfriend and she have two kids and I have no kids but I love her and I noticed a change in 2 months when she post stuff on Snapchat with her and her kids but not me I feel like I did something wrong cuz she doesn't post me anymore or maybe hiding me or maybe talking to someone else that she doesn't want them to see me on her Snapchat story I confronted her about it and she post something with my name on her story but it didn't stay up for long she told me first it deleted itself then she switch the story and told me she made a mistake and deleted it but I just think she didn't want no one to see her in a relationship with me and I feel like my relationship is slowly falling apart what do I do

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If your fear is only based on that stupid app, then I wouldn't be worried. Are there other reasons you think your relationship is falling apart, or is it just because she isn't posting pictures of You?

0|0
    0|0
    • Really bad trust issues

• Are these trust issues from your current relationship or from past ones?

• Its from my past relationship with friends family and other relationships with Women I feel like she be doing things behind my back and lying

• You do not have to post your gf/ boyfriend on social media people like to keep things private

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes