1 y

Why did he find my embarrassment endearing?

I've been dating this guy for about 5 months and I have to admit that I have the biggest crush on him! We just click really well and seem to connect mentally, physically & emotionally. Yesterday I invited him over to my house and he helped me make dinner. Everything was going really well and we even had some romantic time on the couch and watched a movie. He asked if I wanted to come over to his house the following night and I took it as a good sign that he was also enjoying spending time with me :) This is where the embarrassing part comes in lol (I'm cringing just thinking about it!) As we were just sitting there once the conversation had quieted down a bit, I accidentally let out a little burp and I know he heard it. I was super embarrassed and I was like "I'm so sorry!" I'm pretty sure I was blushing and I could feel myself getting warmer. He just laughed good-naturedly and was like "Don't worry about it, Maggie. I'm having a great time with you." He kissed me and then I walked him to the door and he drove off. Did I completely blow my chances with him? I keep thinking about it and it's seriously bringing me so much embarrassment. He texted me later saying "Are we still on for tomorrow night :)" and I said yes but it's gonna be so awkward when I see him tomorrow. What do you think I should do?
Why did he find my embarrassment endearing?
Add Opinion