Should I avoid drama or confront him?

So there's this guy I met a couple of months ago and we talk on daily basis. He gives some signals he likes me as well and asked me on a date. He got sick so we couldn't go...

When I start to like someone I feel a bit uneasy and unsure about myself (I hate it and try to ignore it). I begin to overthink every single thing: 'what if he just didn't want to see me?' 'what if he doesn't like me?' 'what if he found someone else?' + I start to overanalyse every text...

Should I just confront him about how I feel and tell him that he can be honest if he doesn't like me (anymore) ? Or is that too much drama and should I just start thinking more positive?
  • Drama queen - start thinking positive
  • A little - confront him / talk about how you feel
  • A little - ignore the feeling
    Vote C
  • Not at all - confront him / talk about how you feel
    Vote D
  • Don't confront him but ask him on a date and see what he says
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Start thinking more positive and give him the benefit of the doubt. If he still talks to you and acts the same, I don't see a point to worry.

It's not really drama alert to talk about your feelings. I don't think guys mind when you talk about such things. If really want to be sure, just ask him.

Most Helpful Guy

• its not really his fault. don't confront him just keep it the way it was. move on to the next guy.