When I start to like someone I feel a bit uneasy and unsure about myself (I hate it and try to ignore it). I begin to overthink every single thing: 'what if he just didn't want to see me?' 'what if he doesn't like me?' 'what if he found someone else?' + I start to overanalyse every text...
Should I just confront him about how I feel and tell him that he can be honest if he doesn't like me (anymore) ? Or is that too much drama and should I just start thinking more positive?
- Drama queen - start thinking positive
- A little - confront him / talk about how you feel
- A little - ignore the feeling
- Not at all - confront him / talk about how you feel
- Don't confront him but ask him on a date and see what he says
Most Helpful Girl
Start thinking more positive and give him the benefit of the doubt. If he still talks to you and acts the same, I don't see a point to worry.
It's not really drama alert to talk about your feelings. I don't think guys mind when you talk about such things. If really want to be sure, just ask him.
Most Helpful Guy
its not really his fault. don't confront him just keep it the way it was. move on to the next guy.