How to avoid awkwardness on a first date to the movies?

My crush finally asked me out to the movies tomorrow, and I'm literally freaking out. He's not much of a talker and the only times I've seen him were at parties when we were both drunk. So I really don't want this to be an awkward failure because I really like him..
Any advice or tips on how to keep him interested by the end of the date? Do I let him kiss me? Do I initiate conversations during the movie?
I really need advice because I suck at this dating thing

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• During the movie just watch it. Don’t be annoying and y’all during it. Have some one on one time before or after the movie. That’ll b the time to conversate. After u might use the movie as a topic. Before just general stuff u can talk about. Find out what y’all have in common, then convos will b easy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, don’t over think it. Relax, embrace the experience. He is prob just as nervous.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally scrap the movie... you can’t get any more than awkward at movies... the ability to talk is straight out the window... you might be interesting person but how will they no. Change the plans, go somewhere fun. Have a look at a question I asked about places to go to give you some inspiration x

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, first if all: I shouldn't go to the movies. Do another activity where you are able to talk and have a conversation. Which always works for me is pooling or darts. Eventho I am really bad at it: you always have something to talk about, bc of the game and the 'battle' between you two. When you go to a movie you can't talk so it is a waste of money from my perspective. Or you should get some drinks/coffee and see which way it will go. If there is something or some kind of a connection, there is something. But if there is nothing, there is nothing. And that would be very sad bc you said that you liked him. But there are plenty of other guys/people. Dating is a numbers game.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blowjob. That way you dont even have to look at eachother. Im just kidding

0|0
    1|1
  • Be more seductive use your charm

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes