How to avoid awkwardness on a first date to the movies?

My crush finally asked me out to the movies tomorrow, and I'm literally freaking out. He's not much of a talker and the only times I've seen him were at parties when we were both drunk. So I really don't want this to be an awkward failure because I really like him..
Any advice or tips on how to keep him interested by the end of the date? Do I let him kiss me? Do I initiate conversations during the movie?
I really need advice because I suck at this dating thing

24

Most Helpful Guy

• During the movie just watch it. Don’t be annoying and y’all during it. Have some one on one time before or after the movie. That’ll b the time to conversate. After u might use the movie as a topic. Before just general stuff u can talk about. Find out what y’all have in common, then convos will b easy.

• Also, don’t over think it. Relax, embrace the experience. He is prob just as nervous.