How old were you when you first fell in love? How long did it last?

Age when you first fell in love?

How long did it last?

Why did it end?

How long did it take you to get over them?

How old were you the second time you fell in love?

815

Most Helpful Guy

• First time I really really loved someone I was 18. She was absolutely amazing and we dated for a solid 1.5 year. It sadly ended as she is just 16 now and I'm 19 and we have totally different lives and interests which didn't go together.. we still loved eachother but yeah, sometimes hard choices are for the better. It is 4 months ago exact 1 week from now and I'm doing okay but still think about her everyday. I know it is better but it is just tough knowing we loved eachother and had much fun but we just don't match enough to last.. second time is still a futuristic sight, we'll see ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• 14, 4 years, he broke up with me because he met someone else he wanted to be with, about 2 months (i knew we were going to break up a few months before we actually did. I was 19 the second time.

714
  • I'm kinda cynical and would generally say I've been in lust but never love. If I were to be slightly more positive though I'd say:
    1) 15
    2) About six months
    3) Distance
    4) Probably another six months I guess
    5) 19

• I fell in love w/husband of 16yrs been happily married for 10 out of that 16 years. weve been through hell
    And back but still at it!!

• I was 12 it lasted 6 months and it took me about a year to get over him. We broke up because he moved far away.

• I first fell in love at age 11. It lasted about as long as a boy erection.

• 1) When I was 16
    2) 4 months
    3) I gave up because she "forgot her birthday gift I gave her" and realize she didn't give a fuck at all
    4) few days
    5) at the age of 17

• 17, 4 months, it ended because he has commitment issues, still not over it, too scared to fall in love again

• I was 15, she cheated on me when we were 18, we were together for over three years, took about a year for me to deal with it, second time i was 23-24. Third time 26

• 14, it was unrequited though. It took me about almost a year and a half to get over it.

• Those question made me realize that I've never been in love.

• my age was 17
    it was 1 year
    coz my school
    I took 2 months

• 12 years
    still love her
    she's not interested in
    relationship
    Still thinking what to do
    17

• 15/16 and so far it's still going strong.

• 15 and 7 months

• Never did. I've had a few crushes but that's it.

• I honestly think I've never been in love before.

• thirteen. Still lasts till this day.

• Does age really matter when u r in love?

• may be 10 years

• A) 15
    B) 5 years
    C) drifted apart, had other people cause us to fight
    D) 1 year
    E) 22

• 16... it lasted for three and a half years... and it still hurts 😔

• 18, it lasted until I told her I loved her, she dumped me cause she didn't want a relationship, probably like a year, haven't been in love again since