Is it possible to have a relationship with someone who hates themselves?

Looking for your thoughts. Personal experience welcomed.

617

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. And if you manage to cure him of these thoughts, make him confident, he'll be indebted to you forever! He'll love you more than anything because you'll be the special person who brought him out of his self loathing cocoon he has weaved for himself.

• I've just found it so damn near impossible to "cure" someone like that.

• true. thanks!

• No probs! Stay happy :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm in a relationship and I don't really like myself? But I try to... So it's possible but only if u make efforts to overcome your self hatred. Because with time u will feel worthless even if someone truly loves you.. And that'll give them hard time.