How can you tell if someone is a gold digger?

In your experience, what are some subtle hints that someone is only out for your money?How can you tell if someone is a gold digger?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I could say that it’s when they are consistently wanting to borrow money from you and they don’t want to spend their own or they are always hinting or asking wow I would really like that if I had one of those and among other things that you would see but that you don’t want to say anything that might tip them off that you are now realizing that they are a leach

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) She is dating a man much older or much more not that appealing from her
    2) She asks him things all the time
    3) She is poor herself