How can you tell if someone is a gold digger?

In your experience, what are some subtle hints that someone is only out for your money?How can you tell if someone is a gold digger?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I could say that it’s when they are consistently wanting to borrow money from you and they don’t want to spend their own or they are always hinting or asking wow I would really like that if I had one of those and among other things that you would see but that you don’t want to say anything that might tip them off that you are now realizing that they are a leach

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) She is dating a man much older or much more not that appealing from her
    2) She asks him things all the time
    3) She is poor herself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• #1 the guy has money or at least appear to have money.

#2 he pays for everything.

#3 the gold digger then asks for things.

Then it goes up from there.

1|2
    0|0
  • It's never blatant for the most part unless you give a gift and you can sense they wanted more. Other than that I've just learned to judge character pretty much instinctively.

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't appreciate handmade gifts that took a lot of hours and effort to make.
    They don't pitch in.
    They get upset if you take them somewhere to eat hat isn't expensive even when it has good/better food than the expensive place.
    The only gift they want for holidays is jewelry and get upset/disappointed if it is anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overly nice in particular just to you. Wanting to shop. No emotional bond.

1|4
    0|0
  • meet ip with the girl, bus to the location as if you have no car, dress average, and don't tell her about how much assets you own. if she still finds you interested after the first date. then she is not a gold digger.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) no emotional connection
    2) shopping a lot
    3) always talking about her wishlist
    4) always talking about things

1|2
    0|0
  • When on the first date she asks a number of questions about my job, what I make, and what the benefits are.

1|0
    0|0
  • They always talk about money. Or they will stop talking to u until u give them money or something is coming out of your pocket

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad attitude around you, no interest in sex, way hotter than me, no interest in meeting family, bad attitude around family and friends. You can tell when some doesn't really want you around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use my Kanye senses

misterinfinite.com/.../kanye.png

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop a coin on purpose and if she picks it up and hides it in her pocket then she's a gold digger

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are constantly wanting to go out with you but they never have any money.

1|0
    0|0
  • They carry a spade and can be found panning for gold

1|1
    0|0
  • There's usually not much subtly about it. You will start to catch on rather quickly and if you don't then be broke for awhile and see what changes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve had women ask me to pay their bills since age 16.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they have a vagina

1|8
    0|0
    • That's the best opinion you've given on GAG😂😂😂

• If they're carrying a pickaxe.

2|2
    0|0
  • No deep conversations, no split bills.

1|2
    0|0
  • if they dig 4 gold

1|1
    0|0
  • Same as everyone else says, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • When they are always asking for money

1|0
    0|0
  • When you are married to one, they want you to buy property or a home that will be half their's in a divorce and you already have a home that was yours before you married them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes