Can I find a girl that match these standards in germany?

hi, i know i may have standards that are not normal in your point of view, but thats just me and i don't need everybody to match mine i just need one person for my love life:
1- upper normal look and beauty
2-virgin ( over 20 years old) and not even a kiss before
3- high socioeconomic state and high education
4-good family ( no alcoholic or drug abuser in first degree)
5 she doesn't smoke
6. she is straight
7. loyal
8. honest and patient ( because i am a sensitive person)
9. muslim or christian or jew or zaorostian
10. can get along with a clingy person

54

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a lot to ask and it's not fair to demand those things, everyone has an idea of the perfect person but that's normally not going to happen your going to find someone who is maybe perfect for you someone who meets most the standards but not all of them, I think it's going to be very hard to find anyone over 20 who has not at least kissed someone, and the it's also going to be hard to find anyone patient and accepting of a clingy person

• thank you for your honest answer, i may let go of some aspects but i can not be ok with relationships before me, so i just wanted to know if i have a chance or not, i know no-one can find someone perfect,

• I think you absolutely have a chance, there are people out there like this I just think it won't be a good idea to look past other people you meet who could also be a good fit who don't have every trait your wanting

• yes you are right, i understand that they are born and raised in different culture so they might have don't things that i see as wrong but its normal in their culture. those were my standards but i am also a little flexible too because just the way i am not perfect she isn't too

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the last one just killed it. The rest might have been possible but point 10 lends itself to insecure and needy people.

• maybe, but i saw people seeing kindness or wanna be with your loved one as clingy so i assumed the worst situation, maybe i am not that clingy but i just wanted to assume the worst possible situation