Can I find a girl that match these standards in germany?

hi, i know i may have standards that are not normal in your point of view, but thats just me and i don't need everybody to match mine i just need one person for my love life:
1- upper normal look and beauty
2-virgin ( over 20 years old) and not even a kiss before
3- high socioeconomic state and high education
4-good family ( no alcoholic or drug abuser in first degree)
5 she doesn't smoke
6. she is straight
7. loyal
8. honest and patient ( because i am a sensitive person)
9. muslim or christian or jew or zaorostian
10. can get along with a clingy person

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a lot to ask and it's not fair to demand those things, everyone has an idea of the perfect person but that's normally not going to happen your going to find someone who is maybe perfect for you someone who meets most the standards but not all of them, I think it's going to be very hard to find anyone over 20 who has not at least kissed someone, and the it's also going to be hard to find anyone patient and accepting of a clingy person

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you for your honest answer, i may let go of some aspects but i can not be ok with relationships before me, so i just wanted to know if i have a chance or not, i know no-one can find someone perfect,

• I think you absolutely have a chance, there are people out there like this I just think it won't be a good idea to look past other people you meet who could also be a good fit who don't have every trait your wanting

• yes you are right, i understand that they are born and raised in different culture so they might have don't things that i see as wrong but its normal in their culture. those were my standards but i am also a little flexible too because just the way i am not perfect she isn't too

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the last one just killed it. The rest might have been possible but point 10 lends itself to insecure and needy people.

1|2
    0|0
    • maybe, but i saw people seeing kindness or wanna be with your loved one as clingy so i assumed the worst situation, maybe i am not that clingy but i just wanted to assume the worst possible situation

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you can. These kind of girls exist everywhere.

0|1
    0|0
    • reaaly? because i see all girls here talking about loosing virginity in around 15 and being bi or les is just increased each day

• Show All
    • Apparently it's (I didn't read the comment before).
      I personally don't mind clingy people, I rather like it. It make me feel important, like when my friend always want to be with me or follow me around.

• aww, i feel the same. i just wanna show my love that she is the most important thing in my life

• Imagine yourself as the opposite sex. That's the kind of partner you tend to attract.

0|1
    0|0
    • yes, exactly. i never kissed even a person , and i almost have all the criteria myself, thats why i wanna find someone like me

• Show All
    • Good luck!

• thanks, you too

• You just described what no one can have 😂 especially in Germany

0|1
    0|0
    • hehe, i hope i prove otherwise bro, i am a hardworking with great ambitions. all my life i worked hard for my dreams and i would do more for the most important part of my life

• Show All
    • I will be because let’s say when we do meet i have a couple gifts to give

• cool, glad to hear that

• PERFECT GIRL DONT EXIST BUT TRY YOUR BEST MATE

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks for pure honesty, i think the most important thing is we all do our best and the result is not as important as the try

• Show All
    • TNX, GOOD LUCK^^

• same for you

• No one wants a clingy partner.

0|1
    0|0
    • yes, but there is different difinition of clingy some people just see someone who massage them a lot as clingy and some not but i wanted to know the worst possible scenario ( i know the word clingy has negative meaning)

• Lol no, girls love massages.

• so thats even awesome because i love to be in contact with my loved one.

• Not likely

0|1
    0|0
  • Me but not in Germany 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes