1 y

Possible relationship?

I've been talking to talking guy for 5-6 months. In the beginning, it was mainly just sex. It grew into a FWBs situation after a while. We started hanging out more, doing more things together besides sex. I caught feelings, and told him. He said he didn't feel the same. Said we were just friends and thats all it could ever be. Previously to me he was dating a girl who banged his bestfriend. He took it hard. And changed his whole life around for the better after her.
Weve become very close. I am close with his family now and he knows this. Him and I have countless sleepovers together. We cuddle on the couch. Cook together sometimes, weve grocery shopped together. Went places together. Weve spent hours cuddling up watching tv. Sleepovers often. He knows how I feel for him. But he's stated he didn't want me in the past.
He recently went away on a trip. I did not message or call him. I Ieft him alone. He ended up messaging me asking why I wasn't talking to him. I asked did he miss me he said "Yeah" and made little jokes asking "will you still love me if i get fat" and saying things like "loves yah" to me
Which could be said to a friend, but when he got home. I looked at him and said "youre becomming attached to me aren't you" he said "yeah" we always had the understanding we could sleep with other people. When i brought it up, he seemed to get a little upset over it this time when he never before. Yesterday i was texting was saying we needed to talk about what we have happening here. I asked what i was to him and he said "youre my friend of course, but you're also my little safe place in life" he randomly kisses me and touches me a lot more lately. He got out of bed yesterday morning to pee and just kissed me on the lips randomly while i was half asleep. He never used to do those things before. Is it possible he's actually developing feelings after all this tine?
1 y
I should also mention that he's surprised me with gifts now a couple times. He brought me back something from his trip recently. And prior to that he surprised me with my favourite candy one day.
1 y
ALSO yesterday after he said i was his safe place. I said "i love you" and he said "love you too"
Possible relationship?
3
1